Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    No, he's not. Duhaupas would smoke that fool. Only a casual would say something like that.
    Du who ? He's a bum just like you

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      I'm fine with wilder fighting Breazele cause he's ranked 1 and his height. Even match up as wilder isn't as good as advertised. Fury is not a belt holder and is coming off rust, drug abuse and anything else you can think of. So Schwartz is fine.
      I think the narrative that Fury is coming off of drug abuse and rust has run its course. He is 2 years and 3 fights into his comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Yes, I've noticed that too. Our fellow Englishmen are so fascinated by Deontay Wilder; That they can't seem to live with him or without him. The truth is they have this love/hate obsession with Deontay Wilder because he is exciting and an American. If Deontay Wilder were to just lay his WBC title down at the feet of Anthony Joshua and retire the U.K. Fans would lose their minds. They would be hurt because they would miss him so much.
        You are an ldiot if you feel only UK fans are into Wilder, we just want to see an undisputed fight and Wilder ducked that but contracdicting himself multiple times, most Wilder fan girls be are scared if Wilder accepts the AJ fight, he loses, no way Wilder beats AJ. Wilder has never unified for a reason... he isn’t scared duck even his backers like Lennox Lewis have come out to say Beyoncé should have taken the deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          And yet...

Wilder was good enough (or scary enough?) to be avoided by Joshua as he jumped out of the WBC ratings, picked up the other belts, then refused to fight Wilder for $50 million against 50% with a $30 million rematch clause

Fury was seriously concussed in that last round against Wilder and was lucky the fight wasn't called off as he laid motionless for 4 seconds. Klitschko never touched Fury, but almost knocked Joshua out

The Wilder-Fury fight was a draw (in the real world)

Fury understandably refused to fight Wilder next after that scary knockdown, essentially conceding that it wouldn't be good idea to fight Wilder next

Wilder beat Ortiz and nobody wants anything to do with Ortiz, not Whyte, not Joshua, not Fury...

Fact is, Fury is still the lineal champion, Wilder is still the WBC champion and it looks like Joshua is finally ready to step up and fight the one champion that existed before he started his title reign. The fight should be next...
          AJ wasn't planning on fighting for any world title back then. It was only after Martin started calling him a coward all over social media to try and make a name for himself after hearing AJ say he wasn't fighting for world titles yet that he did. So it had nothing to do with Wilder. It had to do with them thinking they weren't ready yet to fight the best. AJ had only had a small handful of fights.

The 50 Mill offer has been destroyed so many times it's not even worth it any more to go back over it. You're delusional even after all this time. That's your problem.

Prove to me that Fury was concussed, let alone seriously concussed?

In the real world it was a robbery. That's why the vast majority had Fury winning. Because that is exactly what he did. Win the fight. It's you who can't score a fight for shlt or have a serious bias. Or maybe both? Actually, i remember you from way back. You're most definitely biased. It's a shame you came back because we already have an overload of nutters as it is.

Why should Fury fight Wilder again on PBC where he was robbed last time? Why can't Wilder fight on ESPN considering he claims he's a free agent. Oh no, wait. He's a free agent that won't fight anywhere else other than with PBC. Haha. Wilder and his moron fans just can't stop embarrassing themselves.

AJ, Whyte and Fury have not ducked Ortiz at all. When did that happen? What date?

The Wilder/AJ fight won't be happening for obvious reasons... Wilder is a coward who turned down huge money. End of story. But you'll delude yourself like all the other Wilder stans as per usual.

Good day to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Lol.. this fool is a keyboard troll warrior.. u talk so tough.. but if u saw Wilder in person u would shyte ur pants! Coward!
            Why would i shyt my pants if i saw Wilder in the street? Wilder doesn't even know who i am, so i wouldn't have any problems.

Go look back over your posts from last year to see what a hypocrite you are. But then again, i expect nothing more from you idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Chisora lol you must be smoking crack just like Fury. Like I said the PED cheating drug addict has one good win. Chisora is only considered good in the UK. Deal with it
              Chisora dominated a prime, undefeated top 10 in Helenious only to be ripped off. Thus, he is a good fighter. He also gave Vitali his toughest fight since Lennox.

He was also good enough for Wilder to duck him way back on Twitter. Wilder said he'd fight him after he had defeated Wlad and Fury, even though he ducked both of them as well. Chisora answered the call after Wilder was shouting his mouth off as per usual claiming no one would fight him. When Chisora came calling, he *****ed out and made his excuses like he always does.

The WBC also protected Wilder by having him fight Scott for the eliminator instead of the winner of their fight in Chisora.

If Wilder had to fight those that Chisora did, we wouldn't be talking about Wilder right now. Hell, he couldn't even defeat a 50% version of Fury. Chisora fought a prime version twice. Most others would have knocked Wilder out as well.

So you deal with that, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I found out he was Nigerian and not British. That was enough for me
                That's a lie because you've always called him Nigerian. But hey, when do you not lie and talk rubbish?

Why, do you think Brits are drug cheats? An American, who comes from the most corrupt country on the planet with more drug cheats than the rest of the world combined? Haha. You're too ******.

And no, AJ is British. Born and raised. Unless you think no one is actually American?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                  Bigots are from the same planet, I swear, they all act the same.

"SEE! A BLACK person agrees with us, so that discredits everyone's opinion"
                  Yes, bigots can be found all over the planet. But we don't seem to have a problem with this like you lot do in the US.

So as i say, leave the race shlt out of it. We won't tolerate it.

No, you thought Noel was white so made the ****** comment. I just pointed out to you how ****** it was. Unless you think Noel has something against other black people?

Comment

• This is getting old. Wilder smiled when the draw popped, he knew he got whooped. Lol, He ready to be whooped, as Virgil hunter says, again...

Comment

• They're going to put Wilder up against a few Brezeales and the first technical hw he fights that can punch is gonna 'fk smoov ova ' him . That means povetkin, of course fury, usyk? Haha would make wilder look like Charlie z.

Comment

Working...
                      X