Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Wladimir Klitschko couldn't resist the temptation. Sportarena.com, a Ukrainian website, reported Monday that the 43-year-old former heavyweight champion has committed to making a comeback next month. The outlet reported that the Ukrainian-born Klitschko has agreed to return to the ring May 25 against an undetermined opponent as part of a three-fight deal with DAZN that'll guarantee him a total of approximately $120 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by SN!PER; 04-01-2019, 03:48 PM.

Ooooh shiiit

Comment

I mean, he'd be stupid not to take 120mil, but he probably only wins 1/3 fights.

The man is just too old.

Comment

GGG too old doe

Comment

but why???????????????????????

Comment

this is free money and it's huge enough to bring the former champion back.
            Grab the money and make the fans happy not like some duck duck quad running on top of water should free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              but why???????????????????????

120mil thats why...

I'm not sure how much Wlad is worth, but he has the potential to probably almost double his net worth.

Comment

I think he's just a very competitive person, because he certainly doesn't need the money but it's still a lot of money to turn down.

That said, i don't think boxing is the right place for man approaching his mid 40s to quench his thirst for competition, especially when he's retired before.

Let's be fair, he couldn't beat the top guys anymore a few years ago and will have no chance now.

Can't see it ending well..but if the money is right..

Comment

Pass, no need for this. He was supposedly "shot" 3.5 years ago when he fought Fury and now he's 43 years old? This isn't going to end well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    I mean, he'd be stupid not to take 120mil, but he probably only wins 1/3 fights.

The man is just too old.
                    Beats Wilder loses to Fury and Jousha

Comment

Working...
                    X