Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty you can probably guarantee that he has maintained his fitness since his retirement. Wlad is just that kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Sad to see it. He's already tarnished his legacy by hanging around too long. I never like seeing boxers try to fight father time because father time always gets the late ko.
      +1

I think Wlad went out honorably on his shield against AJ. I don't worry about legacy as much because his career is one that is fun to debate with many highs and lows. His power is still there but his hand speed has slowed and he was never the most agile guy. With a chin that has been dented on a number of occasions I worry that he could get permanent, lasting damage fighting a top tier guy now. I'm just not sure he can adequately protect himself anymore.

Comment

It can't be for the money, he probably doesn't need it. They just can't leave him alone to retire in peace lol.

Comment

Well i dont know who he will be fighting but he had better not look too good or he will never get a Deontay fight. He has to look ring rusty, slow and shot or Finkel will wet his knickers and start making some new statements about how Deontay is just a toddler and will face Wlad when the time is right.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Wladimir Klitschko couldn't resist the temptation. Sportarena.com, a Ukrainian website, reported Monday that the 43-year-old former heavyweight champion has committed to making a comeback next month. The outlet reported that the Ukrainian-born Klitschko has agreed to return to the ring May 25 against an undetermined opponent as part of a three-fight deal with DAZN that'll guarantee him a total of approximately $120 million.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Golovkin suffered the two biggest robberies in boxing history at the hands of a cheater.

Anyways, glad to see Klitschko back.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Well i dont know who he will be fighting but he had better not look too good or he will never get a Deontay fight. He has to look ring rusty, slow and shot or Finkel will wet his knickers and start making some new statements about how Deontay is just a toddler and will face Wlad when the time is right.

Comment

So he basically took the same deal Wilder just turned down. lol Likely fighting Joshua end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Golovkin suffered the two biggest robberies in boxing history at the hands of a cheater.

Anyways, glad to see Klitschko back.
                    Stop crying already got beat down in the other fight. Lol non stop crying. Nobody takes you seriously, I mean you are the same idiot who thought McGregor would beat Mayweather lol

Comment

No opponent revealed so can't be a big name, maybe he's fighting Tom Schwarz?

Comment

Working...
                      X