Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is incredible I am so excited this is going down, a fight with Wilder would be amazing f*** yeah!

Comment

• April fools ....I almost bought it

Comment

• Dazn is really blowing $$$. They are going to be out of boxing very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sport Arena has since confirmed that they played an April Fool's joke. Which is really stupid that a legit sports outlet would play a joke like that for nearly an entire day.
          Agreed. Incredibly stupid since it isn't a really a big stretch (the guy has been openly considering an offer). Sport Arena has zero creativity.

Comment

• Really, really bad form from Sport Arena. F**k them.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              This is incredible I am so excited this is going down, a fight with Wilder would be amazing f*** yeah!
              wait for it....

Also I guess its not April 1st in Australia now

Comment

• Reason why everyone bought into it is because it could happen....dazn would gladly go more into the red innotder to attract subscribers

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                  I think he's just a very competitive person, because he certainly doesn't need the money but it's still a lot of money to turn down.

That said, i don't think boxing is the right place for man approaching his mid 40s to quench his thirst for competition, especially when he's retired before.

Let's be fair, he couldn't beat the top guys anymore a few years ago and will have no chance now.

Can't see it ending well..but if the money is right..
                  He beats Ortiz , Whyte and just about every heavyweight baring the top 3. He should have beat Joshua in all honesty and I’m a Joshua fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    He beats Ortiz , Whyte and just about every heavyweight baring the top 3. He should have beat Joshua in all honesty and I’m a Joshua fan
                    But does he at this point?

He's only going to have gotten worse with age and inactivity, he was already fading.

Comment

• This april fools? Fuk u!!

Comment

Working...
                      X