No announcement yet.

It’s amazing how GGG hype deteriorated since Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    you didn't have to say all that....you could've just told Lomadook that at 18 years of age, Canelo, in his 28th pro fight, was fighting Jeferson Luis Goncalo at 147 doing these tricks. Adelaide Byrd, industry, they all knew about Canelo years back what this kid was made of, so when GGG vs Canelo 1 came around, she just concluded that GGG was a h0m0***ual and had nothing on Larry Holmes jab. look at this young buck parrying jabs with his thumb....

"Parrying with this thumb"?? Lol... it's called catching the jab.

So many people think they know what they're talking about because of the extreme amount of information on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      "Parrying with this thumb"?? Lol... it's called catching the jab.

So many people think they know what they're talking about because of the extreme amount of information on the internet.
      yeah...as if you could actually catch a jab with a thumb... maybe I should have said, ''look at Canelo parrying a jab with his thumb like Big George would on Finito Lopez!''

Comment

GGG was a bad man, I feel a little for him legacy wise, but Canelo has humanized Golovkin. He didn't do it by himself, special K and Jacob's deserve credit too, but Canelo probably took most of what was left out of GGGs prime.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          What's ******ed is people defending this coward ass hype job. Pvssy G....LMMFAO!
          Reading your posts makes me believe you were dropped on your head repeatedly as a baby. Am I right? That's the only explanation. Well, that and being American, which means you never stood a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            In what world are you living? His corner never said he lost the fight after the full 12 rounds idiot. Stop revising history. About 90% of the media members there didn't have Canelo winning. And on a poll here it was visible that most fans had GGG winning as well. You can't change history and pretend it was something else. 2nd fight was still controversial.
            https://youtu.be/y2w3h_xJ9s4.

It hurts don’t it??? Hahahaha
            Last edited by buddyr; 04-01-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

yeah...as if you could actually catch a jab with a thumb... maybe I should have said, ''look at Canelo parrying a jab with his thumb like Big George would on Finito Lopez!''
              Lol, what are you talking about? You catch a jab with an open palm. Why do you keep talking about a thumb? Stop talking about boxing man, good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                GGG was a bad man, I feel a little for him legacy wise, but Canelo has humanized Golovkin. He didn't do it by himself, special K and Jacob's deserve credit too, but Canelo probably took most of what was left out of GGGs prime.
                You internet trolls need to be warned and then banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Why do you keep talking about thumb?
                  It’s ok to feel salty. Others understood the sarcasm.

Have you ever put on a mitt? Do you know how much it would hurt to catch punches with a thumb let alone being able to extend a thumb within a glove to catch things...

Why do you think I said Foreman, who could extend his glove effortlessly would most likely be the only boxer who could “catch” or parry shots with a thumb from a Minimumweight... hence Finito Lopez

Now getcho dumbass outta herez and subscribe to DAZN now witcho gay ass posting dudes on a mic

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Reading your posts makes me believe you were dropped on your head repeatedly as a baby. Am I right? That's the only explanation. Well, that and being American, which means you never stood a chance.
                    You didn't get dropped on your head & your a Pvssy G fan? LMMFAO! THAT explains ALL

Comment

It’s ok to feel salty. Others understood the sarcasm.

Have you ever put on a mitt? Do you know how much it would hurt to catch punches with a thumb let alone being able to extend a thumb within a glove to catch things...

Why do you think I said Foreman, who could extend his glove effortlessly would most likely be the only boxer who could “catch” or parry shots with a thumb from a Minimumweight... hence Finito Lopez

Now getcho dumbass outta herez and subscribe to DAZN now witcho gay ass posting dudes on a mic
                      LMAO what are you talking about? Why do you keep talking about a thumb????

Comment

Working...
                      X