Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s amazing how GGG hype deteriorated since Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His legacy is ruined by the same "people" that ruined america him nor loma will get any credit because of this, YOUR HATE OF OTHERS, caused this "Karma"

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      He broke a welter weights face that gave him some trouble....LMMFAO! Then he LOST to Jacobs & LOST to Nelo TWICE. And now he won't DARE fight any good fighters EVER again cuz he don't want to LOSE AGAIN, fvk the dumb shet. From lil g to Triple L to now we call him Pvssy G.
      You're not a fan of boxing so why do you post on a boxing forum? Before you try to say you're a fan, no, no fan of this sport, ESPECIALLY one's who have actually been in the ring would ever even dare insult a boxer such as Golovkin. A brilliant boxer with solid fundamentals, knockout power and a solid chin who was a middleweight champion for multiple fights and only losses were contested, close decisions to a pound for pound top 10 Boxer in Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
        You're not a fan of boxing so why do you post on a boxing forum? Before you try to say you're a fan, no, no fan of this sport, ESPECIALLY one's who have actually been in the ring would ever even dare insult a boxer such as Golovkin. A brilliant boxer with solid fundamentals, knockout power and a solid chin who was a middleweight champion for multiple fights and only losses were contested, close decisions to a pound for pound top 10 Boxer in Canelo.
        Cuz I don't FAKE it like YOU dudes do & having been in the ring don't appreciate the fact that they hype up a fighters to take away from the ACTUAL GOOD FIGHTERS. Pvssy G lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice, the ONLY 2 good boxers he fought but you put Pvssy G on top 10 P4P, fvk the dumb shet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          You internet trolls need to be warned and then banned.
          Lol, I was actually serious. What made you think I was trolling?

Comment

LMAO what are you talking about? Why do you keep talking about a thumb????
            Because if people reference our convo they’ll realize that me posting the gif of Canelo using his palm is not a thumb. Pushups using pinkies is not a world standard

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Because if people reference our convo they’ll realize that me posting the gif of Canelo using his palm is not a thumb. Pushups using pinkies is not a world standard
              Bro what are you talking about? The video of Canelo's defense and when he's touching the guys jab is Canelo using his PALM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                Lol, I was actually serious. What made you think I was trolling?
                That's why its so bad.

Comment

Bro what are you talking about? The video of Canelo's defense and when he's touching the guys jab is Canelo using his PALM.
                  “I’m talking about,” have you ever heard of a boxer catching shots with a thumb? Lol

You feeling salty cause you’z a GGG diehard fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    “I’m talking about,” have you ever heard of a boxer catching shots with a thumb? Lol

You feeling salty cause you’z a GGG diehard fan?
                    Who the **** lets you ******s in here man? You said Canelo was parrying jabs with his thumb.

You don't ****ing do that. I corrected you and you sound like a ****ing kid arguing. Which is what you probably are. This **** has to go on here. You internet *** boys are the worst.

Comment

Who the **** lets you ******s in here man? You said Canelo was parrying jabs with his thumb.

You don't ****ing do that. I corrected you and you sound like a ****ing kid arguing. Which is what you probably are. This **** has to go on here. You internet *** boys are the worst.
                      Hey bruh don’t feel salty you didn’t get the sarcasm. Lol. The fact that people understood that Canelo at 18 is good at defense shown in the gif is enough to not troll that he was catching shots with a thumb!

I meannn guys like u believed that 154-168 was easy..

Comment

Working...
                      X