Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    They offered Wilder less than Parker? Parker only got about 7 Mill for the fight. So you're wrong. But keep defending Wilder for what ever reason. But it's clear to see, you have the same logic for AJ that you do for Golovkin. Which is none at all. Your vendetta is clear to see. You sad case.

you are just a fkn idiot.....

"So eventually Higgins says he had to concede a little bit more, claiming that the agreed upon split would be between 30-35% for his side, but wouldn’t give the exact number. He did say, however, that it was close to the middle of that, so I’ll just go ahead and presume it’s a 32.5% share of the revenue for Parker"
    https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12/...close-the-deal

..... gallantry riding up on your white horse, to spout words..... that are simply untrue lol

that Laliagaliagalaiga idiot just did the same thing LMAO

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Lolx....... Contract was sent across the Atlantic Ocean to team wilder, it never came back until Podvetkin was KOed.

Pls tell me something else... That brother will never fight outside showtime even if you give him bank of America.

Hez such a puzzy.

Poshua Spice pee'd his panties when Wilder accepted that 15m

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Damn this topic is getting to you a tad. You are not usually so insulting.

In any case I don’t want to echo your words but I wouldn’t trust any promoter fully as far as I can throw them but you have absorbed everything that Finkel has said , absolutely everything. His series of events, his reasons for not wanting to meet all in the name of keeping it real.

I actually like you and think you are a good poster that’s why I’m somewhat respectful when I post you.... sometimes I too may have my blinkers on but when it’s negotiations and deals yes I may give my opinion but where as I’m not there I can not unequivocally state this and that as you have been. Yes AJ May have ducked him depending on how you look at it. He definitely looked coy at stages of negotiations but Wilder has been silent too some may say he is ducking but you say he doesn’t give a **** which is an interesting way to look at it depending what side of the fence you are on

yea, I also had you pegged wrong

I thought you were half-decent..... and definitely not an excuse-making tard, like the others

oh well

no idea why you guys NEED to do that..... ?

I kept it 100% real with my guy clenelo

nobody is asking you to burn an effigy of AJ, just to keep it real

I still support him..... I just freely admit the truth

no idea why you guys NEED to lie/spin and tell cool stories, bro

it is clearly obvious who wanted to fight last year, and who did not

insisting that everything has now changed, and Hearn is now 100% committed to Wilder/Joshua..... and Wilder should simply forget about all of the bullshltting lies and shenanigans..... is absolute fanboy rubbish

Wilder has received MUCH better advice from his team, than he has from you LMAO

Leave a comment:

• 15 Rounds again
    replied
    Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
    Wilder Ducks AJ. AJ ducks Ortiz. Fury ducks Wilder. merry go round and round
    Ortiz is s#$%t fellah, dont mention him in the same breath as the champion. He is Wilder's left overs.
    Deyonce can fight AJ's left overs, like he is doing, but there's more sense for AJ to fight an undefeated tank in Miller, than there is to fight leftovers of a guy who.is ducking you.
    Joshua wants Wilder and Fury - if he cant get them.to fight, (even for $100,000,000.00) he will fight the next best. That's Whyte, who he has already beaten and will no doubt fight again, and so ut's Milker time.
    Ortiz can stick to lower level dudes like Wilder and Hammer.
    Wilder is 100% a hype job, sold to the American.public, consumed by people who cannot discern what they're being sold, and assisted in his ducking by his 'promoter' who doesnt promote and the WBC who are a joke. Hopefully Breazeale smashes that loudmouth phoney into the back woods of Alabama, where he can fight in front of 2000 adoring redneck imbecikes.

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Fat? Yes. Racist? No. Former wrestler? Yes. Lied about being a promoter? No.
    Haku!..... should have known.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    I like lesbian ****. Lesbians couldn’t have kids in the Great Depression. How exactly would they go about that? They would be hanged for perversion. They didn’t used to have the right to vote. They still shouldn’t. Things have gone south quickly since we’ve allowed them to do more than simply shut up and make babies/sandwiches
    Lololololol

Leave a comment:

• Boxing lives
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I’m fighting age I will have you looking like Kell Brook you old muff.......LMAO ..... you were born around the Great Depression to lesbian parents you Weasel. I’m going to punch you in your pu55y if you keep being mean
    I like lesbian ****. Lesbians couldn’t have kids in the Great Depression. How exactly would they go about that? They would be hanged for perversion. They didn’t used to have the right to vote. They still shouldn’t. Things have gone south quickly since we’ve allowed them to do more than simply shut up and make babies/sandwiches

Leave a comment:

• N/A
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    is it true you were a fat racist wrestler who lives in fantasy land and lied about being a promoter?
    Fat? Yes. Racist? No. Former wrestler? Yes. Lied about being a promoter? No.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Yes yes, and Hearn needed to make sure to be a good boy so Santa Claus would bring him lots of presents . . .
    What would Eddie achieve by having the fight in the middle of next year and not at the end of that year? Absolutely nothing.

Oh, and is it true you were a fat racist wrestler who lives in fantasy land and lied about being a promoter?

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    You type so much jibberish and repeat yourself so much that I didn’t even bother reading all that crap. Bitch I work a real dangerous job so who the hell are you talking about. Don’t go near sharp objects??! You moron I’m one of the most qualified people in the world to be in real dangerous situations and working conditions. That is reality. you pretty much just lost any kind of momentum with that stupid statement. Wilder obviously got a big contract from showtime and benefited from having everyone bidding on his services. Obviously he wasn’t gonna sign with snake Eddie Hearn. That is the richest fight with the biggest pot so no wilder shouldn’t have signed with the enemy for a meager slice of the pie. That’s foolish. Wilder is a ppv attraction in the USA now and the fury rematch will be much bigger than the first fight. That’s gonna be a huge pay day. He doesn’t need to take a small slice against Joshua. Is that clear!? How come Hearn won’t do a one off even though Joshua was offered a one off? Because aj is a coward. Wilder fought fury and Ortiz but he’s avoiding aj according to you? Both those fighters smoke aj the hype job man you don’t make any sense at all. Aj is an easy ko for wilder. It won’t go 6 rounds and Hearn knows it. I have no doubt in my mind Ortiz would knock Povetkin out if they fought. I don’t care what Povetkin did in the amateurs he will never be a champion.
    So you still can't answer any of my questions? You're a ducker just like your fellow American Wilder and most of your other fighters.

Is that dangerous job you headbutting walls down with the other dribblers on the yellow bus? Yeah, that is dangerous. And without a hard hat either. You're a trooper.

Tell me how much Wilder got in this big contract with Showtime? And for how many fights?

No one asked Wilder to sign with Eddie Hearn. So you got that wrong as well. It was a 3 fight deal with DAZN. Once the 3 fights are over with, he can go his own way. He retains his team of Finkle and Haymon.

Yeah, 100 Mill was peanuts. Must be crazy Wilder fighting his whole career for much less than this. Why do you think Wilder got paid nothing for all his 41 fights?

Wilder is a PPV attraction but isn't an attraction enough to be on PPV in his next fight? Yeah, you're smart aren't you. Thicker than a corn beef sandwich. Wilder is only a PPV fighter with Fury and AJ. Anybody else and it will bomb big time. That's why they're not putting his next fight on PPV because they'll just look like clowns when no one is interested. Haha.

He'll get a huge payday against Fury in the rematch but will earn less than half of what he was offered against AJ? As I say, thick as hell. You just write madness for the sake of it don't you? You make a fool of yourself every time you say anything on the subject. Just like that moron Wilder does every time he opens his mouth.

You think champs sign contracts without rematch clauses? Is that why Wilder has had one with every voluntary? Again, proving you're stupid. No one is going to sign up for just the 1 fight. Which is why Wilder has been screaming for a rematch clause for over a year. Anything to say to that? No, just a load of hypocrisy and contradictions as per usual. You couldn't make this up.

AJ is a hypejob but Wilder is the real deal fighting all comers? Hahahahahahahaha. He only fought Ortiz because Haymon told him he had to. Before the fight, Wilder said he would never fight him. But Haymon promised him he'd get a world title fight if he signed up with him. Then the fight was set and Wilder started talking as though he always wanted the fight when that's a bare face lie. Just like everything when it comes to the coward. Fury only happened because he wasn't at his best. But he still made a fool of Deontay at 50% and beat him Haha.

Povetkin was the WBA champ you fool. It's Ortiz who will never be champ. God do you not know what you're talking about.

Wilder easily beats the best guy out there when he couldn't easily beat bums and a hypejob with high blood pressure who nearly failed the pre fight medical? Hahaha, Yeah right. Dude lost to a 50% version of Fury. AJ would crush his skull. That's why the coward has refused to fight. He said he wants it to marinate more. Yet you believe Wilder wants it? even though he's said he doesn't? Yeah, it's clear to see who the mong is here. GTFO of my face you bum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X