Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickJen
    replied
    He beat Luis Ortiz doe.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    I know why black Americans attack Gennady and Pac and such, but not with him. Maybe he's black and has a thing for black Americans? He lives through them because he's insecure and has no one at home who's black to cheer for? Who knows with this dude. But he really does attack with nonsense and has the same characteristics as many Americans do. Contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, lies and smear campaigns.

But yeah, the dude is a weirdo.
    Tell me about it! The crap he used to come out with in GGG threads was beyond belief.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    He's a veteran of the Floyd/Manny fan war, still running with the same pack he used to run with back then. After Floyd beat Manny, him and a lot of the other flomos started ripping into GGG and his fans. Now they are targetting AJ and Hearn.

He used to attack me a lot and call me a silly pacstain in GGG threads, which was bizarre because I was never a big fan of Manny and kept well out of the bullshit between his fans and Floyd's.
    I know why black Americans attack Gennady and Pac and such, but not with him. Maybe he's black and has a thing for black Americans? He lives through them because he's insecure and has no one at home who's black to cheer for? Who knows with this dude. But he really does attack with nonsense and has the same characteristics as many Americans do. Contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, lies and smear campaigns.

But yeah, the dude is a weirdo.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Yeah, the dude is crazy. You'd think they were opposition for his country men with the way he goes on. But no, he's from ****ing New Zealand. I have no idea what his game is. Just bizarre.
    He's a veteran of the Floyd/Manny fan war, still running with the same pack he used to run with back then. After Floyd beat Manny, him and a lot of the other flomos started ripping into GGG and his fans. Now they are targetting AJ and Hearn.

He used to attack me a lot and call me a silly pacstain in GGG threads, which was bizarre because I was never a big fan of Manny and kept well out of the bullshit between his fans and Floyd's.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Shirley Finkel is asleep now so more than likely he will not get back to you immediately until he has talked it through with Winkel. Shirley also convinced him that 56 people live in New Zealand and everyone hates boxing even though he has 7 brothers and sisters and they all love boxing.However he has to keep it real though which is why he doesn’t want Wilder making the fight with Team AJ as they are LIARS .smh
    The way this dude goes on, I think you're right. He does not want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. He excuses everything Wilder and Finkle does no matter what.

Very strange.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    And before that he was obsessed with attacking Paquiao and his fans. He is a pack animal, and whoever his pack is attacking, he will attack them too. First Manny and his team, then GGG and Loeffler, now it's AJ and Hearn who are "the enemy"

Don't bother trying to debate with him, or talk about the facts of the argument. He doesn't give a shit about facts or the truth. It's all a pathetic game to him. He gets a kick out of pretending to believe outrageous lies and putting them out as if they were true in order to wind up genuine fans.
    Yeah, the dude is crazy. You'd think they were opposition for his country men with the way he goes on. But no, he's from ****ing New Zealand. I have no idea what his game is. Just bizarre.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Hearn has rubbished all the split talks and said publicly that Parker earned around 7 Mill in total. Higgins hasn't denied the claim.

Show me where Parker earned 12.5 Mill or more? I'll wait.
    Shirley Finkel is asleep now so more than likely he will not get back to you immediately until he has talked it through with Winkel. Shirley also convinced him that 56 people live in New Zealand and everyone hates boxing even though he has 7 brothers and sisters and they all love boxing.However he has to keep it real though which is why he doesn’t want Wilder making the fight with Team AJ as they are LIARS .smh

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you are just a fkn idiot.....

"So eventually Higgins says he had to concede a little bit more, claiming that the agreed upon split would be between 30-35% for his side, but wouldn’t give the exact number. He did say, however, that it was close to the middle of that, so I’ll just go ahead and presume it’s a 32.5% share of the revenue for Parker"
    https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12/...close-the-deal

..... gallantry riding up on your white horse, to spout words..... that are simply untrue lol

that Laliagaliagalaiga idiot just did the same thing LMAO
    Hearn has rubbished all the split talks and said publicly that Parker earned around 7 Mill in total. Higgins hasn't denied the claim.

Show me where Parker earned 12.5 Mill or more? I'll wait.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Fat? Yes. Racist? No. Former wrestler? Yes. Lied about being a promoter? No.
    Why did Robbie call you racist then?

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    You seem to be one of the very few who is still defending the coward Wilder. There is no defending him. But yet you do? You have strange obsession in attacking AJ and Golovkin no matter what. Did you catch them both spit roasting your mum or something?

Seek help, man. You clearly need it.
    And before that he was obsessed with attacking Paquiao and his fans. He is a pack animal, and whoever his pack is attacking, he will attack them too. First Manny and his team, then GGG and Loeffler, now it's AJ and Hearn who are "the enemy"

Don't bother trying to debate with him, or talk about the facts of the argument. He doesn't give a shit about facts or the truth. It's all a pathetic game to him. He gets a kick out of pretending to believe outrageous lies and putting them out as if they were true in order to wind up genuine fans.
    Last edited by kafkod; 04-04-2019, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X