Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Not one to get into heated debates but the gentleman said that Parker received around 7 million . How much did he get out of curiosity? I hope for your sake you say it’s alot less than 15 million which would then mean that Wilder would have got more than Parker. Maybe not based on percentage which proves nothing as the pot for the Parker fight and Wilder fight is incomparable. The Wilder fight would have dwarfed it by at least 20 million. Therefore even if Parker was offered 38% he still would not make as much as 15 million
    Parker is a PPV draw in NZ, that's why he was offered a % split on a far less generated fight.

Hearn offered 12.5 million which is 25% of the suggested generated value of the fight last year.

That is the offer Wilder scoffed at.

The 15 million is 30% which was accepted but pens were lost by Wilder.

Wilder is simply avoiding the fight no matter what figures he's advancing in and rematches promised to him that not even Parker got as the fight gets bigger . Its going to be a real shock as he loses his next fight and then we'll see where all the accountants disappear to. Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-04-2019, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    The word Raggamuffin is used as a term for dirty poor kid. Or association with poor people who are homeless . Yea sure its a great word to use. Ha

Not to mention that's like the dumbest poster on this forum. one has to be real scum to want to be called that .Ha
    He is actually Raggamuffin jnr. He has a sister called raggamina too..... I haven’t seen him lately I think him and 1 hour run went away together immediately after Wilder lost. I mean drew

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you are just a fkn idiot.....

"So eventually Higgins says he had to concede a little bit more, claiming that the agreed upon split would be between 30-35% for his side, but wouldn’t give the exact number. He did say, however, that it was close to the middle of that, so I’ll just go ahead and presume it’s a 32.5% share of the revenue for Parker"
    https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12/...close-the-deal

..... gallantry riding up on your white horse, to spout words..... that are simply untrue lol

that Laliagaliagalaiga idiot just did the same thing LMAO
    Not one to get into heated debates but the gentleman said that Parker received around 7 million . How much did he get out of curiosity? I hope for your sake you say it’s alot less than 15 million which would then mean that Wilder would have got more than Parker. Maybe not based on percentage which proves nothing as the pot for the Parker fight and Wilder fight is incomparable. The Wilder fight would have dwarfed it by at least 20 million. Therefore even if Parker was offered 38% he still would not make as much as 15 million

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Why would it matter if he likes my username? I have no idea if the dude is awesome or not. Don't know anything about him and don't really read his posts. He has the best username though for sure.
    The word Raggamuffin is used as a term for dirty poor kid. Or association with poor people who are homeless . Yea sure its a great word to use. Ha

Not to mention that's like the dumbest poster on this forum. one has to be real scum to want to be called that .Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-04-2019, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Fast Eddie Hearn " forgot " to include wording in the contract that guaranteed Joshua next.....

..... how could you simpleton fcukboys ignore that fact ?

stop embarrassing yourself, Joshua does not know you even exist LMAO
    You said that already and defending Wilder to no end is not going to get you an interview on the boxing voice.I don’t care what they promised you... Mr “ but I like Joshua though I just have to keep it real” who are you trying to convince? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    yea, I also had you pegged wrong

I thought you were half-decent..... and definitely not an excuse-making tard, like the others

oh well

no idea why you guys NEED to do that..... ?

I kept it 100% real with my guy clenelo

nobody is asking you to burn an effigy of AJ, just to keep it real

I still support him..... I just freely admit the truth

no idea why you guys NEED to lie/spin and tell cool stories, bro

it is clearly obvious who wanted to fight last year, and who did not

insisting that everything has now changed, and Hearn is now 100% committed to Wilder/Joshua..... and Wilder should simply forget about all of the bullshltting lies and shenanigans..... is absolute fanboy rubbish

Wilder has received MUCH better advice from his team, than he has from you LMAO
    Wait according to you was the advise to accept the 15 million or in your words Wilder shunned their cries and proceeded with the fight

Let me just clarify something to you, things are not the truth just because you believe it.lol furthermore if you said f#uck Hearn I don’t believe a word he says that your prerogative no one can blame you as all promoters lie but you believe every word that comes out of team Wilder. I get it give them the benefit of the doubt on certain situations that you believe but everything? In the name of keeping it real..... please. And what’s all this Deontay doesn’t want to do business with liars. You sound like a cheerleader this is boxing and it’s about getting paid.

Everyone is focussed on the fight being made and you are stuck on the past talking about Joshua ducked him twice to any poster that is willing to hear your rant. It’s about hear and know. Focus on the present. If it’s any consolation Joshua ducked him 3/4 times but what do we do now? Wilder doesn’t give a s#hit about Joshua because he doesn’t want to make millions with liars.lol and you have the nerve to call people fan boys saying stupid stuff like that LMAO

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    this site should be re-named.....

excuse-making fcukboys.com

why do you clowns NEEEEED to do that..... ?????
    What a load of bollocks. Who was fast Eddie going to trick him in to fighting? Dave Allan?

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    this site should be re-named.....

excuse-making fcukboys.com

why do you clowns NEEEEED to do that..... ?????

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Yeah he sure did, and then he shat himself when Wilder signed the contract, oh wait, HE DIDNT. He didnt accept jack **** he lied and said he did. No point accepting and then refusing to sign the same deal.

Fast Eddie Hearn " forgot " to include wording in the contract that guaranteed Joshua next.....

..... how could you simpleton fcukboys ignore that fact ?

stop embarrassing yourself, Joshua does not know you even exist LMAO

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Poshua Spice pee'd his panties when Wilder accepted that 15m
    Yeah he sure did, and then he shat himself when Wilder signed the contract, oh wait, HE DIDNT. He didnt accept jack **** he lied and said he did. No point accepting and then refusing to sign the same deal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X