Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confident: I Feel This is a Little Bit Too Much For Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s like hectari. Predicts an upset win and loses every time. Maybe one day one of them will get it right.

Comment

Glorified gatekeeper. Seen this movie before...

***Spoiler Alert***, he gets KO'd in the end.
      Last edited by guyver8; 03-26-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

I’m honestly rooting for Amir khan in this fight. But whenever I hear him talk like this, gawd. It makes me wanna see him back in queer street again just for laughs.

Crawford TKO 5

Comment

Khan starts fast, looks cute, wins some early rounds, makes a silly mistake and goes to sleep. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Khan is as always his deluded self. Nothing wrong with his quietly confident mind set but it's well misplaced.He's involved in a fight for a world title that he's done absolutely nothing to deserve.

When Crawford annihilates him you will hear all the same old excuses not the truth .That is this kid at world level is completely shot and should retire before he takes even more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Khan never lacks confidence doe so this is whatever.

Khan is so confident it regularly crosses the line into delusion. Hell he might live in delusion more than in confidence.
              His statement is probably similar to way the fight will play out. He started well:

"First of all, he’s moving up to 147. He’s had one or two fights in the division against lower calibre fighters, who I would probably beat myself as well."

Then he got reckless:

"I just feel he’s fighting the best fighter in the division at this time."

So we already know how this plays out:

ZZZZZzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                British superstar eh, what do they call their best then?
                Don't blame us, the article writers on this site always give him that title for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                  I’m honestly rooting for Amir khan in this fight. But whenever I hear him talk like this, gawd. It makes me wanna see him back in queer street again just for laughs.

Crawford TKO 5
                  What do you expect him to say then?

“Yeah Crawford’s a really good fighter, and I’m past my best so I’m probably going to lose. Just here for the paycheck”

Everyone here acting like they’ve never heard a fighter brag before a fight, no matter how much of a mismatch it is.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Khan is as always his deluded self. Nothing wrong with his quietly confident mind set but it's well misplaced.He's involved in a fight for a world title that he's done absolutely nothing to deserve.

When Crawford annihilates him you will hear all the same old excuses not the truth .That is this kid at world level is completely shot and should retire before he takes even more damage.
                    Yup, he needs to start thinking about retirement. His speech is already starting to slur and boxers are just using him to build their profile. You can't improve you chin, but your chin can get worse if detonated too often! Imagine Khans chin...... getting worse!

Comment

Unfortunately Khan's chin isn't as strong as his talking.KO'd by the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                      X