Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confident: I Feel This is a Little Bit Too Much For Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Confident: I Feel This is a Little Bit Too Much For Crawford!

British superstar Amir Khan is hoping to pull off a major upset when he challenges Terence Crawford for his WBO welterweight title on April 20th at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The contest will headline an ESPN Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mark my words, A Mere Con is getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      British superstar Amir Khan is hoping to pull off a major upset when he challenges Terence Crawford for his WBO welterweight title on April 20th at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The contest will headline an ESPN Pay-Per-View event.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      “First of all, he’s moving up to 147. He’s had one or two fights in the division against lower calibre fighters, who I would probably beat myself as well. I just feel he’s fighting the best fighter in the division at this time. He’s going to be tested. I’ve got the speed, the power, I’ve got the explosiveness, and I’ve got the size.
      He's got the speed, the power, the explosiveness... except the chin.

Comment

That's my kind of Khan! Jihad Amir!

Comment

British superstar eh, what do they call their best then?

Comment

He’s got The explosiveness part right his chin is going to blow up like stick of dynamite.

Comment

I’m sure Crawfords bricking it .... deluded to the core

Once khan gets knocked out he will come with the “ i was winning every round until I got caught “ “Crawford is p4p the greatest fighter in the sport” etc etc

Comment

He said the exact same thing against Samuel vargas and was almost knocked out twice. Lmao 🥊

Comment

I hope Amir is right seen Him walking around my neighborhood(lives near by when he’s training with Hunter in the Bay Area)and he’s a cool dude.

Can’t stand Crawford’s wannabe thug mentality he seems to be going the Charlo brother route with the whole chip on his shoulder BS.

Hope Amir beats the ***** out of his ugly ass.

Comment

Khan never lacks confidence doe so this is whatever.

Khan is so confident it regularly crosses the line into delusion. Hell he might live in delusion more than in confidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X