Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confident: I Feel This is a Little Bit Too Much For Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I hope Amir is right seen Him walking around my neighborhood(lives near by when he’s training with Hunter in the Bay Area)and he’s a cool dude.

Can’t stand Crawford’s wannabe thug mentality he seems to be going the Charlo brother route with the whole chip on his shoulder BS.

Hope Amir beats the ***** out of his ugly ass.
    Ur hope, is actually hate, that has clouded ur vision of a very savvy technically skilled boxer/puncher that has mean streak that when stroked turns him into a beast that's a very serious threat to ANYONE in the welterweight division. So sit back and appreciate the skill and technical acumen that is gonna get ur part-time neighbor KTFO

Comment

What is a wannabe thug mentality? Is that a term that only applies to black people? When tight hat wearing white dudes say that, what does it really mean?

Comment

Khan is going back home to Knockoutland

Comment

The king of delusion returns ....bless him I hope he does get a chance to spend a little of that money......he's an idiot but i'll give him that.

Comment

My comment without having read any of the other comments is that Khan can make this a competitive fight if he avoids being knocked out. This fight to me will be a good gauge of Crawford's place in the welterweight division.

Comment

*** Crawford. I hope Khan kicks his ass.

Comment

Khan took the harder fight when he could have took Brook and a bigger pay check. So you have to admire his ambition and when every body else (Mike aside) has avoided killers, good look to him. I fancy Khan to gamble early and look for the knockout early. He then makes it a 50:50 whereas if the fight goes on, hmmm ...

Comment

Khan wont last 6 rounds before he gets caught! Canelo took 3 fights out of him.

Comment

Glass chin is his pitfall... if he can box without getting caught he can pull it... but we all know Kahn is unable to do that... Crawford by KO between 5th and 8th round.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                      Khan took the harder fight when he could have took Brook and a bigger pay check. So you have to admire his ambition and when every body else (Mike aside) has avoided killers, good look to him. I fancy Khan to gamble early and look for the knockout early. He then makes it a 50:50 whereas if the fight goes on, hmmm ...
                      Win or lose to Crawford, the Brook fight will still be there for Khan. He made a wise business decision.

He has nothing to lose against Crawford. He is in a win-win situation and if he somehow beats Crawford, he is on the top of the world!

Comment

Working...
                      X