Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Joe Rogan an educated mind when it comes to boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider Joe Rogan an educated mind when it comes to boxing?

Joe will from time to time have some big names in boxing on his podcast, does he bring a fresh perspective to boxing compared to some of the analysts who primarily focus on boxing?

Not really. I’ve heard him talk boxing a fair amount and it seemed clear to me that he didn’t really ‘get it’ if that makes sense

Comment

Lol. Hells no

Comment

He sounds like a casual who doesnt bother to look too deep. But then hes alot better than that Brendan Slob or what ever his name is. ****in hell he is bad.

Comment

He lost me at Sergey Lomachenko

Comment

He said the shoulder roll won't work on UFC.
            Joe actually has very good striking skills.
            But, when he claimed he was a huge fan of Willie Pep, it sounded fake to me.
            And when he said boxing is dying b/c boxers can't compete at the UFC, I thought he was off his rocker.

Comment

Fake ass devil worshiping shill. The guy is a media whore and a puppet. Dont know **** about boxing!!!

Comment

He's surprisingly casual when it comes to boxing.

Comment

His better interviews are good where he has a relaxed style and let's people speak. But no he doesn't have great boxing insight, the Pavlik one was better than expected, the Tyson one disappointing. His MMA knowledge is legit but whatever sport he talks about he generally seems to focus on giving credit rather than picking apart their flaws.

Comment

Ew no, he's a casual.

He's also part of the reason why Lomo and Gee have so many MMA fans who like them but don't really follow boxing that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X