Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Leaning Towards Fighting Mikey Garcia Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Leaning Towards Fighting Mikey Garcia Next?

I mean let's be real, he was a spectator at the fight hoping Mikey would win. I think this is a competitive fight and a good match up, but can you sell it immediately after Mikey got so thoroughly dominated by Spence? Pacman wants to fight end of June and early July, but isn't that too soon to build Mikey up after that performance? Like wouldn't he need a win first and then can jump into a Pacman fight?

I'd still bet on Pacquiao vs Thurman next.

Pac-Garcia is a good fight. Should be more competitive than Spence-Garcia.

Pac's earned the right to cherrypick, but he needs to be honest that he's looking for lower risk - high reward fights instead of playing with the fans.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they mean Danny Garcia. Yep, I'm sure of it.

Comment

This boy Pac loves fighting guys coming off of losses and/or bad performances
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-23-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Why not? Garcia will gladly take a beating from anyone as long as their name is not Lomachenko.

Comment

Mikey would beat the hell of the Pacman now without even needing any tuneups. Not a smart pick. Fight Berto, Collazo, or Danny Garcia at the highest.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Pac-Garcia is a good fight. Should be more competitive than Spence-Garcia.

Pac's earned the right to cherrypick, but he needs to be honest that he's looking for lower risk - high reward fights instead of playing with the fans.
              Mikey Garcia is legit so no problem with the fight. Just wondering how you sell that on PPV, that's all. Granted, they were able to sell Pac vs Broner even though Garcia dominated Broner so I guess they can pull it off here.

Spence gotta be thinking so my reward for winning this fight is....Losing the Pacquiao fight to Garcia??

Comment

If pacquiao beats garcia its probably one of the worst years an 'elite' fighter has had.

Comment

Spence beating Pacquiao at this stage would mean as much for his legacy as Marciano's win over Louis did for his legacy or Holmes's win over Ali. He wouldn't get any credit from me for beating an almost 41 year old Manny.

Comment

If he Meets him at 144...SIGN ME UP FOR IT! Always thought Mikey should've pursued a catchweight with Pacquiao INSTEAD of going all the way to 147 vs a HUGE 147 fighter in Spence Jr

The Man (Pacquiao) earn the right to do WTF he wants at this point in his career doesn't have anything left to prove in this sport
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-23-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X