Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Leaning Towards Fighting Mikey Garcia Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news coming from fake fans who can't seem to appreciate a fighter who made huge history in the sport.

I don't know why they're protecting a big boy like Spence.

Comment

Ahhh, not really interested in the fight. Id rather see both of them fight Thurman or Garcia.

Comment

Pacquiao can fight whoever he wants. he's fought through 8 different weight classes. no one can tell him to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I mean let's be real, he was a spectator at the fight hoping Mikey would lose. I think this is a competitive fight and a good match up, but can you sell it immediately after Mikey got so thoroughly dominated by Spence?
          Bro. Fighting guys coming off losses is how Manny rolls. With the exception of Horn, I'm struggling to think of a threat that wasn't coming off a loss that Manny faced.

I GUARANTEE you, that boy was like "why not?" in front of Spence while running to Haymon demanding a Mikey fight at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            I'm pretty sure they mean Danny Garcia. Yep, I'm sure of it.
            If Swift somehow loses to Granados - a prospect that almost beat Broner - then it means it won't matter WHICH Garcia Manny faces, they'll both be coming fresh off losses and thus, higher on the candidate list for Mr. Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              This boy Pac loves fighting guys coming off of losses and/or bad performances
              STFU you fuking puke.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Spence beating Pacquiao at this stage would mean as much for his legacy as Marciano's win over Louis did for his legacy or Holmes's win over Ali. He wouldn't get any credit from me for beating an almost 41 year old Manny.
                His age isn’t really relevant when he’s still top 5 in the division

Comment

Well pacquiao is known for fighting guys after losing.

Comment

Pacquiao is not fighting Mikey. Why don't the haters wait until GGG and Pacquiao announce their next fight instead of trashing them in advance for taking poor fights they never even thought about taking?

Comment

Manny aint with Arum nomore who didnt care about Manny fighting guys coming off loses

Comment

Working...
                      X