Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Leaning Towards Fighting Mikey Garcia Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
    Fake news coming from fake fans who can't seem to appreciate a fighter who made huge history in the sport.

I don't know why they're protecting a big boy like Spence.
    I am a fan of both Pacquiao and Spence. It is fake news. Spence and Pacquiao will fight each other or Pac will fight Thurman and Spence will fight Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      This boy Pac loves fighting guys coming off of losses and/or bad performances
      After that then waiting for them to get old lol and barely win

Comment

The out of the slums story people hate with a vicious passion.

Comment

How can anybody hate on this fight? I'd be excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
            The out of the slums story people hate with a vicious passion.
            Mary Poppins was a better bleeding heart story lol.

Hype is a Pied Piper playing a tune for the masses, the slums have produced more great fighters than any other place on earth its no big deal lots of people with bad starts turn out good.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Mikey would beat the hell of the Pacman now without even needing any tuneups. Not a smart pick. Fight Berto, Collazo, or Danny Garcia at the highest.
              Danny G is no push over. You'd pick Mikey over Danny? You for real?

Comment

Haymon got Mikey Garcia on the strip whoring him out. He is the new bum with a fanbase that everyone will take a turn embarrassing. PBC's version of David Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  Danny G is no push over. You'd pick Mikey over Danny? You for real?
                  I think Mikey is too precise and Danny too flat footed, buttttttt I dont think Mikey should stay at 147 and 140 his his weight class.

Same as Mikey vs Pac Id rather it at 140 but Manny wont do that, its still an interesting fight as Mikey as a youngster gave prime Manny all he could handle in sparing, I wouldnt mind seeing Mikey vs Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    His age isn’t really relevant when he’s still top 5 in the division
                    It would mean he beat just a top5 ww. Not a prime Pacquiao who was #1.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X