Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia PPV On Demand Until 4/17, Replay Will Come Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if they were going to replay the broadcast this week; Well darn! That just sucks. They are going to milk this Pay Per View dry. It would have complemented the Peterson/Lipinets just undercard beautifully.

Comment

Well I guess it's just the way of the world and the new age of the boxing landscape/market in the U.S. Like DAZN they are milking the fans and now so are Fox in order to maximize their profits.

Comment

Its their product. Its their prerogative. I watched it once and that is enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I dvr’d It while I watched it. Watched that fight 3 times since. I rather enjoyed seeing Spence masterfully punish Garcia and silence his fans who booed Spence. Very much enjoyed seeing nearly 48,000 people fill the stadium. Fox appears to be quite happy with its relationship with the PBC and the success of this ppv
          You must live in the U.K. Because the fight was unavailable on television here in the States. You could only purchase it online through their Fox Now streaming app.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Who in their right mind is going to pay $75 to watch a replay of a fight that was a 12-0 shut out?
            Nobody, because you can watch the replay of that fight and more online for free.

Comment

Is this a joke?? No idiot would pay for this fight now.

Comment

PPV and fight marination needs to die. Streaming is the future and people need to wake and stop supporting this outdated model which causes promoters to protect fighters in hopes of one big PPV payday.

Comment

Good clinical fight, but once is enough to know the ‘truth’

Comment

Will be interesting to see how many more PPV buys they get over the next month.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Who wants to see that garbage card and horrible main event?!
                      Nobody. Mismatch of a fight, Spence looked dull and unimpressive. When canelo fought like that vs Golovkin in the first fight or when Floyd did that to Pacquiao, they were boring. Spence does this to a guy 2 divisions smaller than him and he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Kiss my ass

Comment

Working...
                      X