Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also beats Floyd in his prime just like he did in that sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Well get at me when you in L.A and we'll set something up
      Set what up? Make shyte clear fool.. cause me showing up, might not be in yo families and friends best interests. imma drop this, cause u don't know no better..

Comment

I like Malignaggi and his take on a lot of things, plus the kid is from my borough and did well for himself reppin' Brooklyn in a way that saw him come from hard times to a bonafide champion! But HELL NO Spence beats Crawford and Thurman! Thurman will win, but will look bad towards the 2nd half of the fight when he decides to run (like Garcia) to preserve his energy and avoid a knockout....Crawford on the other hand will win in more spectacular fashion due to his height and his overall skilz! The fight to watch is Crawford vs Thurman because they both got better overall footwork over Spence AND the ability to strike at the drop of a dime when moving. The mental aspect is the thing I can't yet gauge when comparing the three - they all seem equal in champion like caliber thinking!!

Physically speaking? Garcia pretty much trained to take a beating, if he had come to "fight" like he said he was going to - he woulda been LAID OUT! Spence beating Garcia was a forgone, no surprise there....Garcia (from the few fights I've watched of him) was no gritty crazy Roberto Duran or a DAZZLING fundamentally sound Mayweather. Garcia was/is a motivated sound boxer that comes from a sound motivated boxing family (like Mayweathers) - who didn't let petty street life or whatever interupt his work ethic and his sound professional career - like Broner. Imo, Spence is fundamentally SOUND - the type of fundamentals that can help teach amateurs "how" to box, but his game still lacks that extra movement that would beat a Crawford or a Thurman. Again, Imo, my boy Malignaggi got it wrong, but he's still a BRILLIANT dude with a featherfisted strategy that still got him to the top!!

Comment

Spence pace and output is going to bother Crawford, it will bother anyone. And it's the way he does it, he showed he can be a smart/powerful technical volume puncher, which is rare. Volume punching like that usually leads to being sloppy, but it was the complete opposite last week.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            He also beats Floyd in his prime just like he did in that sparring session.
            Are you for real? Floyd mayweather took the title at 17-0 from the great Genaro Hernandez who held the title for 9 years with an only defeat to Oscar de la Hoya. Further to that, fmj went on to beat either current or former world champions in title fights against the next 32 opponents.
            What the fack are you talking about?
            Come back to me when Errol spence has done just half of this.
            Some people....🙄

Comment

I will also say people really ignore how Benavidez who was on one leg was able to land some very clear shots on Crawford in multiple rounds, some very nice counters which was a bit shocking. Spence will land on Crawford plenty.

Comment

I like both guys, the two of them are terrific fighters but if they ever fight I'd put my money on The Truth!

Spence is not just a guy with power he is actually a boxer puncher and an elite one.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  Set what up? Make shyte clear fool.. cause me showing up, might not be in yo families and friends best interests. imma drop this, cause u don't know no better..
                  😂🤣 You weak punk! I knew all you was doing was selling wolf tickets!
                  You call me out then when I accept you bow down to me... LoL
                  You piece of shet coward!

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    I will also say people really ignore how Benavidez who was on one leg was able to land some very clear shots on Crawford in multiple rounds, some very nice counters which was a bit shocking. Spence will land on Crawford plenty.
                    You forget how Bud set up the undefeated, much taller than Mikey, Benevidez, for the KO. Overweight Mikey had to leap in and Spence saw him coming. Brook was landing on Spence and I don't see anything Brook can do better than Crawford.

Comment

Of course you’ll say that Paulina. You’re aligned with PBC just like Spence while the real truth, Crawford is with ESPN. I wouldn’t expect any less from a PBC kiss as s.

Comment

Working...
                      X