Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

ERROL SPENCE is the No.1 welterweight in the world and has the beating of Terence Crawford and Keith Thurman, according to Paulie Malignaggi. Spence put on a boxing clinic against Mikey Garcia in Arlington, Texas, last Saturday. The odds were well and truly stacked against Garcia, who at 147 pounds was fighting two weight classes above his natural division, as he aimed to become a five-weight world champion at the Cowboys Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with most of what Malignaggi said.
    Spence definitely dominated Mikey with his boxing skills but I think Crawford gives him a hell of a fight and if they ever fight I'll go with Crawford all the way.
    I like both fighters but I've been a fan of Crawford way before Spence made a name for himself so I'll ride with him!

Comment

Spence is a good fighter and I like him a lot but Crawford is a beast. Hang on there because he presents different challenges. I don't know who would win but I think Crawford is the better fighter skill wise and has great power himself. Spence is bigger but beating Crawford, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I agree with most of what Malignaggi said.
        Spence definitely dominated Mikey with his boxing skills but I think Crawford gives him a hell of a fight and if they ever fight I'll go with Crawford all the way.
        I like both fighters but I've been a fan of Crawford way before Spence made a name for himself so I'll ride with him!
        That's THE fight. I'll go with Spence in that fight but hard to be convinced either way. Best fight in boxing to be made at the moment, just hope we get it early 2020.

Comment

"No matter what weight class it's in!" FACTS!

Dear Truth,

If no Pacquiao fight, go fight Brian Carlos Castano! Y'all have unfinished business! Thurman and Porter have been disrespectful, and have looked awful too! There's a fork in the Yellow Brick Road! One leads to Canelo! One leads to Terence Crawford! Choose wisely!

Most Sincere,

Bronx2245

Comment

Once again weight classes exist for a reason, Terrence Crawford is a former lightweight , Errol Spence would stop him in the late part of the fight... Resume wise Spence 3 biggest wins are Lamont Peterson, Chris Algieri , and now Mikey Garcia..that's a way better resume than Crawford whose 3 biggest wins are a very small midget Gamboa, Jeff horn (whose biggest win was a robbery against pacquiao) , and Victor postol (whose biggest win was on a one eyed matthysse,)
            Last edited by MEXfistology; 03-22-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              That's THE fight. I'll go with Spence in that fight but hard to be convinced either way. Best fight in boxing to be made at the moment, just hope we get it early 2020.
              I definitely agree with you! It's a hard fight that either fighter can win and hopefully Bob Arum and Al Haymon can agree on a deal to make the Crawford- Spence and Wilder-Fury fights a reality...

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Once again weight classes exist for a reason, Terrence Crawford is a former lightweight , Errol Spence would stop him in the late part of the fight
                LoL, same thing you said about the Spence-Mikey fight and how did that turn out for you dumbass??! 🤣😂

Comment

Paulie, how much Spence paid you so you would overrate him. Spence hasn't yet in a legitimate competition. Fighting Brook and Garcia isn't same level as fighting Crawford and Thurman. Thurman may KO Garcia...
                  Last edited by Drigo; 03-22-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    LoL, same thing you said about the Spence-Mikey fight and how did that turn out for you dumbass??! 🤣😂
                    I didn't say any of this for that fight , get a life dude seriously 🤔😴 other than that I appreciate you being a fanboy 👌

Comment

Working...
                    X