Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Well, real should reconize real.. we can definitely arrange a personal meeting, if u feel up for the challenge. Cause I gladly accept any type of invitation u want give me! any battlefield,. Boxing ring, Tavern or playground. This 11bravo won't ever turn down yo request, my friend. Just make sure this is Serious. Cause I have zero time to waste looking for "magic the gathering playing internet nerds. U miss understood my message to u.. but now u got my full attention.
    Well I live in Orange county California and I'll be in Vegas for the Canelo-Jacobs fight in May.
    Where you live?

Comment

Spence probably loses against Crawford and Thurman. Porter is 50 -50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Again you're a lying little biitch! You took Spence in the fight hoe! You find every opportunity to swing off any black fighter's Dick like George of the jungle you punk ass maricon!
        Again with George of the jungle?? Lmaoo c'mon bro grow up, learn to diss , you're pathetic ���� and again you're talking about d1cks ? Keep your gay comments to yourself
        And yep I predicted Errol Spence to win, he did , I also predicted him to stop Mikey, he practically did, the ref didn't wanna wave off the fight ,that's a different story

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
          Paulie, how much Spence paid you so you would overrate him. Spence hasn't yet in a legitimate competition. Fighting Brook and Garcia isn't same level as fighting Crawford and Thurman. Thurman may KO Garcia...
          Spence looked much better against Garcia then Crawford against Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            Again with George of the jungle?? Lmaoo c'mon bro grow up, learn to diss , you're pathetic ���� and again you're talking about d1cks ? Keep your gay comments to yourself
            And yep I predicted Errol Spence to win, he did , I also predicted him to stop Mikey, he practically did, the ref didn't wanna wave off the fight ,that's a different story
            Like I said you love sucking black Dick you sorry, worthless piece of shet!

Comment

You keep mentioning these 'black Dick s' ..jj

Comment

Lets get Spence vs Pac fight done and then let Spence work through Thurman,Crawford or Porter. Spence must go for the biggest fight at 147 which is Pac.

Comment

You keep mentioning these 'black Dick s' ..just come out of the closest already 😆😴

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    You keep mentioning these 'black Dick s' ..just come out of the closest already 😆😴
                    You the one hiding in the closet biitch!
                    Let me ask you this....
                    Are you Mexican???
                    If so why you always taking a black fighter over the Mexican fighters??

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Crawford was countering and getting the best of gamboa after he turned southpaw. What makes you think activity will be much a factor against a guy with no signs of stamina issue's like crawford who can counter much quicker and slicker fighters than spence? I think it's highly unlikely spence uses his usual activity, he'll really have to box, he wont get away with that jabbing and poking from a distance as well as he did vs the overweight midget. Crawford will step to him and work him aswell. Crawford is just as good working the body too.

Their main difference is crawford has been fighting world champs much longer.
                      The main difference is Crawford doesn't throw nearly as many punches and he actually gets hit more than Spence does. You're not beating a guy like Spence throwing (on average per round) 400-500 punches in a fight. It's just not going to happen with his skill set.

Bud will have to start much faster than usual and get on top of Spence earlier. If not, he could be down 3 or 4 rounds by the time he gets into a rhythm. His film is very telling. I get he has believers, but he's not as slick as people claim.

Comment

Working...
                      X