Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Sent Gifts To Boxer Who Knocked Out Wilder's Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a video of the KO?

Comment

To me, this shows how much of a cornball Breazeale is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Since we can't prove you have a gf or wife or kids, let's just say if a thuggish crew ran up on your family and one of those ****** guys suckered punch on the back of your head while you were a professional athlete, you'd probably try and make a case? Or would you tell your family, ''hey that was cool! Bruvaly love!''
        Get a life weirdo. A boxer calling the police and suing after running his mouth is pathetic. You’re just as weak and soft as he is, shows what type of coward you are, snitch. Don’t worry about the ****** worry about the cartel. Now I’m going to put you on ignore I don’t associate with coward snitches

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Since we can't prove you have a gf or wife or kids, let's just say if a thuggish crew ran up on your family and one of those ****** guys suckered punch on the back of your head while you were a professional athlete, you'd probably try and make a case? Or would you tell your family, ''hey that was cool! Bruvaly love!''
          It’s funny seeing words like “thug” and “******” used in the same paragraph as “bruv” lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Get a life weirdo. A boxer calling the police and suing after running his mouth is pathetic. You’re just as weak and soft as he is, shows what type of coward you are, snitch. Don’t worry about the ****** worry about the cartel. Now I’m going to put you on ignore I don’t associate with coward snitches
            Yeah that’s all cute and all, but when you’re gone and your kid’s kids have a similar situation like Breazele whom was assaulted and his family... yeah... nobody will care! Grim world huh. At least learn to know whats right and wrong. It’s not always about Purple Drank and the hood

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Snitches get stitches! On a serious note, for all you English who don’t understand the term “snitches”, it’s the same as “grass” back home in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                It’s funny seeing words like “thug” and “******” used in the same paragraph as “bruv” lol
                It’s all about the bruvas. ******’s in Poland during WWII wasn’t able Lean and gangsta grizzles

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                  I do not know what you are really getting at in the first paragraph. His brother lost a fight got back in there and won the next. Breazeale was in his city talking stuff around the wrong people and didn't like the outcome.

What's funny is I didn't even know the dude had a nickname.
                  I was just wondering; if he has "trouble" on the back of the t-shirt, does he have "Im always in" on the front.

Comment

Breezies a corny ass pssy,sending him sweatpants & socks & sht because he did what Breezie was too much of a punk btch to do himself & because he knows Wilders gonna ko his lame ass despite him talking nonstop sht up until the contract was signed then suddenly...hush :gay:

A man should never buy another man clothes,& the boxer who kod marcellous should wipe his ass with it & send it back,what kind of lame cheap ass sht is that anyways to send to anyone,esp. a pro boxer,he could've sent him cash instead,but he wants to take him to dinner on some phag sht..:gay:

I wonder if breezie is gonna take him dancing before the Wilder fight,I hear he likes to be wined & dined before he gets fcked.
                    Last edited by kushking; 03-20-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Snitches get stitches! On a serious note, for all you English who don’t understand the term “snitches”, it’s the same as “grass” back home in the UK.
                      Stitches? Or buried. But what is snitching?

If I do a job with you and I get caught, and then tell on you to get me out of jail, that's snitching.

If I get arrested, and tell the police what you got going to keep my punk ass out of jail, that's snitching.

But, if I see you coming out of my neighbor's back window with her brand new big screen T.V., I'm telling and that ain't snitching. Because I would want my neighbor to do the same thing.

Especially if they are one of those no good punk ass tweekers. Live in the canyons and come out like vampires at night to steal anything in your back yard and looking in your windows. Fck them. They all need to go to jail.

I don't care what hustle you got going. It ain't none of my business. But when you start stealing from people in the hood, especially old people, just to support for your meth habit, I don't have a problem with someone dropping a dime.
                      Last edited by marvin douglas; 03-20-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X