Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Sent Gifts To Boxer Who Knocked Out Wilder's Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Or result in a painful, protracted, sustained beating that forces the corner or referee to end it
    That won't happen because Wilder has way too much power for him to stand up that long.

Comment

Wilder and his crew jumped Brezeale in front of his wife and children cause lil marcello couldn't handle the sh.it talk in the arena. And yall praising the wilder's? There are some really ignorant and ****** fuc.kin children in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Wow....folks we have a genuine grudge match coming up at the Barclays.....can’t wait to see more of these two on the talk show circuit
        https://images.app.goo.gl/ACUQ75ynqZBH195r9

Comment

Lol that is funny as ****

Wilders brother is a loudmouth bum

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Wilder and his crew jumped Brezeale in front of his wife and children cause lil marcello couldn't handle the sh.it talk in the arena. And yall praising the wilder's? There are some really ignorant and ****** fuc.kin children in here.
            Interesting perspective...you must have been there to see it firsthand huh? Nah...so your opinion is just as invalid as anybody else that WASNT there. Lmao

Comment

Send the guy who knocked you out gifts..... lol Breazeale coming off real soft

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                This dude is a sucka. He ran his mouth and got checked for doing it. Now he keeps going around crying about it.
                I thought that when Wilder lost against Fury. Ran his mouth then after the fight started talking about his opponent wearing baby oil or him doing Witch craft . He didn’t stop there he went on to say his mouth was hurting from all his promoting and then he was nervous as it was his first PPV.

His younger brother has a big mouth he came to the U.K. and his gums didn’t stop yapping then he got knocked out by a journeyman.

Comment

Ive said from the start, this isnt the big one, the one we want but this fight comes with a trolley full of beef. All the crowding, shouting and all that is one thing but come fight night it will just be Breazeale and Wilder, and Wilders ref and judges in the ring. All the talk will be done, its time for the work, 1 against 5. Which is about as fair as you will get from a PBC card.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Send the guy who knocked you out gifts..... lol Breazeale coming off real soft
                    He sent him TROUBLE T shirts and merchandise. I would have put that in the dustbin. If I’m a professional boxer why the hell am I wearing your brand. And you are garbage to make matters worse. Send me some money or don’t send nothing at all

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Wilder could kick a baby in the face and somehow it would be the baby’s fault according to his nuthuggers

Comment

Working...
                      X