Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Sent Gifts To Boxer Who Knocked Out Wilder's Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll probably like the gear with Wilder standing over his lifeless body pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      Still wasnt there so you still have a secondhand perspective ignoramus 😂
      Ok, boy. Whatever you say

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Ok, boy. Whatever you say
        I got your boy you lil B.I.T.C.H.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Wow....folks we have a genuine grudge match coming up at the Barclays.....can’t wait to see more of these two on the talk show circuit
          Wow, yeah what a HUGE fight this is!

Why would Wilder take tens if millions for a unification fight with Joshua when he can have this "genuine grudge match" for relative peanuts with Breazeale.

LMAO, keep em coming- my sides are hurting .

Comment

breazele is hilarious! bumtay's bum brother got knocked the *** out!!! Deal with it beyonce wilder fangirls!!! Bum squaaaaaad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              He'll probably like the gear with Wilder standing over his lifeless body pic.
              yeah that journeyman boxer looking fresh standing over bumtay's brother's corpse. brezale should have sent the gear before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                Wow, yeah what a HUGE fight this is!

Why would Wilder take tens if millions for a unification fight with Joshua when he can have this "genuine grudge match" for relative peanuts with Breazeale.

LMAO, keep em coming- my sides are hurting .
                lol weirdo pbc groupies doing damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                  to be fair, Wilder has doubled down on his desire to kill someone in the ring which strikes me as irresponsible, ****** and slightly pathetic. Anyone who defends that kind of talk either has to have a psychotic streak or a seriously low IQ.

Boxing is a sport - a competition fought between warriors. Sometimes it has tragic consequences. Imagine being the family of a fighter killed in the ring and hearing a world champion coming out with this stuff. It's sickening.

And this time, it's not just a general statement:

"Maybe [Breazeale] made some funeral arrangements"

This time he's actually directing it towards a specific individual; a guy who has a family. That's fuc.ked up. I, for one, don't appreciate that level of ******ity from a Champion or anyone in the game.

I've let it slide in the past with his "body on my record" talk, but he pissed me off with the duck, so I'm not feeling so forgiving this time.
                  I don't like his body count remarks either. I think it is just "tough man" talk. If it actually happened he'd probably be devastated. In any event he makes himself look bad as person when he does talk that way.

Comment

Wow! Wilder must be very angry now.... A long night it would be for Breazeale

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      I got your boy you lil B.I.T.C.H.
                      Like I said boy, whatever you say. Show me your bit.ch or are you a bi.tch? Either way, you talk like halfa***, so I'm guessing the latter

Comment

Working...
                      X