Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a soft touch. I think most of us knew it was going to be so. For him to come back and face an Andrade would have been sweet but a soft touch was more likely. DAZN is gonna test out the waters with the GGG brand and promotion. And besides, GGG is coming off a bad loss to Nelo in which most thought it should have been a draw at best. He's getting back on track and it's the first of 6 fights. Everybody calm down lol

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      It's a soft touch. I think most of us knew it was going to be so. For him to come back and face an Andrade would have been sweet but a soft touch was more likely. DAZN is gonna test out the waters with the GGG brand and promotion. And besides, GGG is coming off a bad loss to Nelo in which most thought it should have been a draw at best. He's getting back on track and it's the first of 6 fights. Everybody calm down lol
      His whole career has been soft touches though.

Comment

GGG got physically and emotionally ****d by Canelo. He is digging deeper in the trash can then usual to find a bum to try and trick his dumb fans into thinking he's a killer again before he takes a worst Canelo beating and cashes out.

canelo beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. It's not Mexican Style anymore its Contender Style.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          His whole career has been soft touches though.
          I think a lot of that had to do with certain fighters avoiding him. Not necessarily fighters that were a weight class above him, but guys like Felix Sturm, Sergio Martinez, Miguel Cotto, and Canelo to a certain extent. I remember Cotto paying GGG step aside money so he could take the Canelo fight. GGG was a high risk low reward fight for the longest. It wasn't until the Jacobs fight that everyone suddenly wanted to fight him because he had a bigger name and looked vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Why you putting down the mauler Jeffrey "the Hornet" Horn.
            He could throw down with the best.
            I'm saying I'd like to see Brandon Adams vs Jeff Horn at 160.

Comment

I think a lot of that had to do with certain fighters avoiding him. Not necessarily fighters that were a weight class above him, but guys like Felix Sturm, Sergio Martinez, Miguel Cotto, and Canelo to a certain extent. I remember Cotto paying GGG step aside money so he could take the Canelo fight. GGG was a high risk low reward fight for the longest. It wasn't until the Jacobs fight that everyone suddenly wanted to fight him because he had a bigger name and looked vulnerable.
              That's true, but he's had some oppurtunities that would have reshaped his career or the perception of it. He boasted that he'd beat everybody from 154-168 yet never moved up. He had plenty of challengers at 168 too who volunteered to fight him. Andre Ward being the most notable.

Then him ignoring Erislandy Lara was a huge red flag to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                That's true, but he's had some oppurtunities that would have reshaped his career or the perception of it. He boasted that he'd beat everybody from 154-168 yet never moved up. He had plenty of challengers at 168 too who volunteered to fight him. Andre Ward being the most notable.

Then him ignoring Erislandy Lara was a huge red flag to me.
                When would have been the best time to fight Lara?

Comment

But he already had some 36 soft touches.

Comment

Better opponent than felding.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Actually all of his points are true.

nope

none of those points can be justified

which is why you guys are separating yourselves from serious fans

Comment

Working...
                      X