No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    When would have been the best time to fight Lara?
    The time Lara was asking for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Better opponent than felding.
      Not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by qballlobo View Post
        ggg’s dazn deal will be three tomatoe cans and a third loss to cash cow canelo.
        Then he’ll finance borat 2 and live out the rest of his days in the progressive country of kazakhstan.
        lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          When would have been the best time to fight Lara?
          There were a few times, but when he fought Willie Monroe Jr, here was their reasoning

“Willie Monroe made the most sense. He fought on ESPN four times within the last 12 months. He won the Boxcino tournament. And he’s from here, from upstate New York. He’s known within the United States,” said Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, in an interview in Manhattan on April 25.

“Gennady wants to test himself. He hasn’t fought a southpaw since his HBO debut against [Grzegorz] Proksa. Willie has a very unconventional style. When I called Artie Pelullo, his promoter, he was surprised that I would call him and ask for the southpaw specifically. That’s what Gennady wanted. Abel is on board. He wants to perfect his style against any different style.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-monroe--90301

This is such a joke since Erislandy Lara is much more known than Willie Monroe Jr, a southpaw and willing to move up to 160 to fight him. Lara had no fight scheduled at the time either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            There were a few times, but when he fought Willie Monroe Jr, here was their reasoning

“Willie Monroe made the most sense. He fought on ESPN four times within the last 12 months. He won the Boxcino tournament. And he’s from here, from upstate New York. He’s known within the United States,” said Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, in an interview in Manhattan on April 25.

“Gennady wants to test himself. He hasn’t fought a southpaw since his HBO debut against [Grzegorz] Proksa. Willie has a very unconventional style. When I called Artie Pelullo, his promoter, he was surprised that I would call him and ask for the southpaw specifically. That’s what Gennady wanted. Abel is on board. He wants to perfect his style against any different style.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-monroe--90301

This is such a joke since Erislandy Lara is much more known than Willie Monroe Jr, a southpaw and willing to move up to 160 to fight him. Lara had no fight scheduled at the time either.
            I knew you were going to use that time frame. I would have much rather them picked Lara but I don't believe Lara was willing to go to 160 because in an interview uploaded March 8, 2015, he was asked if he would fight at 160 and he repeatedly stated 154. Lara has been all over the place about a Golovkin fight for years at this point. And then we saw how DeCubas answered when Loeffler reached out to him.

Comment

• Well, Adams is probably gonna be a stay-busy/tune-up for somebody. If not GGG, then maybe Jermall.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                No, not at all. It was to EXPOSE the LIES being pumped through the media & it has been going on from the time boxing started 100 plus years ago. Before no one had a voice so people believed the media but now we have social media to get to the bottom of things & inform the people.
                Expose what? Did you expose canelo for ducking him for 2 years? No because you are a hater. You think you get under people’s skin but you don’t its sad you even post here. You get owned every single time

Comment

• Amd even if it does.happen is it any worse than the slop crawford tank spence usually fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Actually all of his points are true.
                    He conveniently leaves out the truth regarding the dirty ginger ducking GGG for two years. He loses all credibility by doing that. I keep it real. GGG DUCKED ward because he would have gotten outboxed. I admit that. He took a super soft touch in vanes to assure a rematch with canelo I admit that. But these idiots can’t see what conelo did for years fighting at his bs made up weight and ducking real challenges. Cotto ducked GGG too and he was the lineal MW champ but none of these haters acknowledge facts! They only skew some facts to suit their own agendas of hating on GGG.
                    Yay it took conelo 2 chances to beat an old man and he didn’t even do it convincingly. Had he had real balls he would have fought him in 2015 not the end of 2017

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
                      No, not at all. It was to EXPOSE the LIES being pumped through the media & it has been going on from the time boxing started 100 plus years ago. Before no one had a voice so people believed the media but now we have social media to get to the bottom of things & inform the people.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Expose what? Did you expose canelo for ducking him for 2 years? No because you are a hater. You think you get under people’s skin but you don’t its sad you even post here. You get owned every single time
                      Oscar offered the fight to Pvssy G in 2016 for 10million, remember the time Pvssy G ducked Nelo....LMMFAO!

https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...nap-story.html

So stop lying.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-2AKaJMqYI

Comment

Working...
                      X