Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Mikey "knew" he could beat Spence as well.

This is a young man's sport and many of you are going to get reminded of that fact if this fight gets made. You're using your heart and not your head.

Manny struggled with pressure from Jeff Horn. Now, 2 years older, he's supposed to turn back the clock on Spence? Ok.
    Remember what Tyson use to say. Everyone has a plan until you get hit. Well Pac still has some pop left in his punches evident to his opponents tend to end up riding their bicycles to survive Pac. Power is the last to go in an aging fighter.

Pac has a shot at winning this just as Spence in his prime has a shot too, thus, this is a good fight to watch. It is silly to right off Pac. The guy has proven himself time and time again. He maybe old but his skill level and experience is 2nd to none. This is a 50/50 fight worth watching win, lose or draw for Pac. This strengthens his legacy.

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

And read this below.

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Hahahahaha! You have a wild imagination! No matter who trains Algieri, he will never beat Pac. I know you don’t like Pac but don’t let it cloud your judgment, Algieri is nothing more than an average fighter. Now, if you say Spence will beat Pac, yes it’s possible because Pac is already old and past his prime but anything can happen in boxing and I won’t be surprised if Pac wins due to his ability and experience. Pac will be the underdog due to his age but
    if Spence underestimates him, Pac will beat him.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2019, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Those fights were 9 years ago. Pac at 31 vs Pac at 40 today. Pac was able to dart in and out of range in his prime. Look at how bad he got banged up vs Horn when he was 38, Horn is a lower quality fighter than those guys but Pac couldnt move as well as he used to and took way more damage, whether you think he still won or not he got mauled in the process. Crawford handled Horned with ease and turned him well never letting Horn get where he wanted. Prime pac would have darted in and out of range from different angles but he cant do that anymore. He will be a sitting duck for Spence.
      Horn is totally different from Spence Stylewise. Horn used his dirty tactics and even wrestle Pac which that corrupt referee just let go. Secondly a lot didnt know, Pac wasnt able to train like the way he trained against Broner. I know since it was always reported in the news here in Philippines that time. He was still adjusting to his new role as Senator. A lot of his training were cut short or cancelled due to his new obligation. Given the circumstances most of saw Pac won against Horn.

Crawford dismantled Horn much easier since Crawford was a lot bigger and the referee didnt let Horn use his dirty tricks.

If Pac will train like he did against Broner, I think he will definitely hive Spence a run for his money, even at 40. Even if his speed and stamina is not what it used to.

A full camp is what Pac just need.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
        Pacquiao is at his best right now. I disagree with all the experts. There’s a reason why he doesn’t go in and out as much and it has nothing to do with his legs.

He is not reckless as before and he’s going to make sure he doesn’t jump into a punch. That’s why you won’t see him jumping in and out.

He still has his trademark counters where he times and slip the jab or straight and throws his straight at the same time. Not too many boxers can do that or willing to do that. Garcia didn’t have the skill to do that against Spence, it could have made a lot of difference in the fight.

There are levels in boxing, and Pacquiao’s is above and beyond anyone’s.
        I agree. Same observations

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          If the fight happens, it will most likely be in the Philippines.

Pac would tell to Haymon that this most likely will be his last fight and he wants it in the Philippines. (Pac only signed 2 fight deal with PBC)

most likely Philippine Arena (55,000 seating capacity)

If Pac wins, he becomes the next President hands down.

If Spence wins fair and square, he gains a sizeable following from the 100 million Filipinos.

Haymon will take it.
          Not happening. Rumble in the jungle days are through, manny does not want to fight at home just to get beat tf up in front of his countrymen

Comment

Pacquiao is at his best right now. I disagree with all the experts. There’s a reason why he doesn’t go in and out as much and it has nothing to do with his legs.

He is not reckless as before and he’s going to make sure he doesn’t jump into a punch. That’s why you won’t see him jumping in and out.

He still has his trademark counters where he times and slip the jab or straight and throws his straight at the same time. Not too many boxers can do that or willing to do that. Garcia didn’t have the skill to do that against Spence, it could have made a lot of difference in the fight.

I think the Pac now is very economical. He doesn't waste punches but as effective when he was younger and in his prime. Right now his a master boxer. A vet in the game. He uses his energy wisely since he is an old timer, but that said he is more crafty now that he has aged. He will use all the veteran skill to edge a win on Erol. This is a good fight.

Comment

You're talking about when Manny "splits the jab". That is one of his best punches but I'm not sure it's equally effective versus another southpaw due to the angle and all. I can only recall him using it against orthodox fighters but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                I think Pacquiao still has it to destroy Spence. Once he gets past spence this will guarantee another 100 million pay day on a rematch vs Mayweather.
                No need for a Floyd rematch. If Pac wins against Spence. Pac will have shown the world who is the top dog again in 2 decades. All Pac needs to do is bow and run of to the sunset as one of the BEST SOUTHPAWS in the game.

The Pac May fight game is not worth the watch everyone knows who won the first fight and the 2nd fight won't matter who wins, and besides Floyd will just run and hug to another energy defusing borefest that will cure anyones insomnia. Who wants that? Pac brings exciting fights with opponents who really wants to perform to the audience who wants to be entertained with what they paid for. Floyd ain't that. Let him stay retired and fighting Japanese midget 5 divisions smaller than him that is not even a boxer. That's where Floyd belongs. In a circus.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  More than Pacquiao funnily enough.
                  Can you name the Pro boxers Floyd dropped in the last 9 years from 2019?

So that's 2010-2019. So tell me who has Floyd dropped in the last 9 years?? lololol

You are fuvkn' deluded. Here's floyd's jizz jack off :bukkake:

#EXPOSED******
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Can you name the Pro boxers Floyd dropped in the last 9 years from 2019?

So that's 2010-2019. So tell me who has Floyd dropped in the last 9 years?? lololol

You are fuvkn' deluded. Here's floyd's jizz jack off :bukkake:

#EXPOSED******
                    I name a boxer he stopped.....Victor Ortiz. Happy now ******. Stop posting me I have better arguments to have than debate on Pacquiao power. You spoon head. You have Pacquiao semen circulating through your mouth. I don’t care if Pacquiao has more power than Wilder he can not beat Spence or Crawford.

You have mentioned Floyd 3 times now you weirdo let it go. Move on with your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      No need for a Floyd rematch. If Pac wins against Spence. Pac will have shown the world who is the top dog again in 2 decades. All Pac needs to do is bow and run of to the sunset as one of the BEST SOUTHPAWS in the game.

The Pac May fight game is not worth the watch everyone knows who won the first fight and the 2nd fight won't matter who wins, and besides Floyd will just run and hug to another energy defusing borefest that will cure anyones insomnia. Who wants that? Pac brings exciting fights with opponents who really wants to perform to the audience who wants to be entertained with what they paid for. Floyd ain't that. Let him stay retired and fighting Japanese midget 5 divisions smaller than him that is not even a boxer. That's where Floyd belongs. In a circus.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

You are a weirdo . I hope you are Pacquiao cousin or his girlfriend. This obsession is not normal

Comment

Working...
                      X