Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling that Spence will be in a surviving mode when he fight pac. lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Did you hear what that Fat F#ucker said about Pacquiao?
      Who cares? You're right.. Your theory makes sense. Pac has no power.

Here's another one of the evidences that show that Pac has no power at all.

You are so right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

You are so right.

Who cares is a question?

https://images.app.goo.gl/bbDUSpJm763tUrGaA

Comment

Who cares is a question?
          Im agreeing with you. Pac has no power at all. None whatsoever.

Comment

You are so right.

He will just keep coming back and back.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              He will just keep coming back and back.
              You tried to form allegiance?..... you weren’t doing that well on your own were you Samantha?

Comment

Im agreeing with you. Pac has no power at all. None whatsoever.

I actually wanted Pac to win that fight. I put money down that Pac would win on points. The price was S#hit. I wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Spence's power was probably overrated but..... Pac should be careful here. Mikey fought to survive and avoided taking a lot of flush power shots. Mikey was supposed to be the boxer but lost EVERY round because he was afraid to open up.

Spence's KO record before Mikey speaks for itself. Pac still has his handspeed but his own power isnt there anymore and the biggest difference is he takes way more punishment in fights than he used to. I think manny's style could trouble spence but due to his age and his lack of elusiveness he used to have, he is going to take a beating.
                  Old saying says power is the last thing to go unless u saying Manny was on those power pills in his prime.

Comment

I actually wanted Pac to win that fight. I put money down that Pac would win on points. The price was S#hit. I wonder why?
                    All I know is Im agreeing with you bruh. Pac has no power at all. None whatsoever.

Comment

All I know is Im agreeing with you bruh. Pac has no power at all. None whatsoever.

He does have power. You don’t get more powerful than this

https://images.app.goo.gl/rhHuKTKv3CgB3AjD8

Comment

Working...
                      X