Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
    Pac embarrassed De La Hoya and Hatton way worst than Mayweather did, and still lost to him.

Common opponents tells nothing.
    Hatton is on record that Floyd fought the better version and that Manny fought a damaged, drunk, drug riddled version. Debunked.

De La Hoya was already long damaged goods when he fought Manny AND he was drained to hell. This is a guy that lost to a bum in Steve Forbes. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan144 View Post
      True, Algieri confirmed this that pac shockingly hits harder than spence in theboxingvoice.. At 40, pac will give problems to spence. In the case of horn it was a wrestling match with elbows. Pac only have trouble with great counterpunchers whom he fought many times already ala marquez..
      Yup, and if Pac gets this fight. He knows he can truly beat Spence. That grin on his face shows he wants Spence.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
        Clottey and Margarito were big slow immobile guys .. Definitely not Spence. Let's not forget JMM cracked that chin
        Jmm roided to the gills maybe

In 3 previous fights he could shock Manny then all of a sudden he’s got a bodybuilder physique and can knock over buildings?

Yeah it’s the piss drinking im sure lol

Comment

• Pacquiao is at his best right now. I disagree with all the experts. There’s a reason why he doesn’t go in and out as much and it has nothing to do with his legs.

He is not reckless as before and he’s going to make sure he doesn’t jump into a punch. That’s why you won’t see him jumping in and out.

He still has his trademark counters where he times and slip the jab or straight and throws his straight at the same time. Not too many boxers can do that or willing to do that. Garcia didn’t have the skill to do that against Spence, it could have made a lot of difference in the fight.

There are levels in boxing, and Pacquiao’s is above and beyond anyone’s.

Comment

• Pacquiao at 40 is like 27 for a non -Filipino.

Manny will outbox Spence. Hitters turn into runners or counterpunchers when fighting Pacquiao.

Mayweather, Marquez, Bradley...

I like Mexican fighters because they go toe to toe. It's fun to watch. Marquez is a counterpuncher, doesn't initiate.

Comment

• I think Spence is a terrible match-up for Manny at this stage of his career, but that is the hardest fight he could take so if Manny can pull that off he would deserve all the props he would get and going that route would deserve a lot of respect no matter how the fight played out. Manny just better get paid insane for that fight.

Comment

• Spence must beware, when Pacman is grinning mischievously it means, he intends to shut him up once they meet in the ring. Pacman is salivating over punishing Spence actually hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I think Spence is a terrible match-up for Manny at this stage of his career, but that is the hardest fight he could take so if Manny can pull that off he would deserve all the props he would get and going that route would deserve a lot of respect no matter how the fight played out. Manny just better get paid insane for that fight.
                  I am more worried about Thurman against Pacman, as Thurman knows how to ride his bike, and that is a big problem, it can go to the scorecards.

With Spence, it will be the style that Pacquiao thrives against. He has the power to hurt Spence in the counterpunch, unlike Garcia who has little at welterweight. Garcia was sooo slow too, burdened by his fat at welterweight. In addition was what Pacquiao said, Garcia was scared to be hit. I guess welterweight power hitting him was too much too.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Money down that a JDJ-trained Algieri would have walked Manny down and forced him tentative - or worse, into a mistake - just like he did Khan. Khan should have blown Algieri out yet he almost lost. Same would have happened with Manny.
                    Hahahahaha! You have a wild imagination! No matter who trains Algieri, he will never beat Pac. I know you don’t like Pac but don’t let it cloud your judgment, Algieri is nothing more than an average fighter. Now, if you say Spence will beat Pac, yes it’s possible because Pac is already old and past his prime but anything can happen in boxing and I won’t be surprised if Pac wins due to his ability and experience. Pac will be the underdog due to his age but
                    if Spence underestimates him, Pac will beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yup, and if Pac gets this fight. He knows he can truly beat Spence. That grin and his face shows he wants Spence.

Mikey "knew" he could beat Spence as well.

This is a young man's sport and many of you are going to get reminded of that fact if this fight gets made. You're using your heart and not your head.

Manny struggled with pressure from Jeff Horn. Now, 2 years older, he's supposed to turn back the clock on Spence? Ok.
                      Last edited by Gary Coleman; 03-20-2019, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X