Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Spence beats Porter, Danny Garcia, Thurman, and Crawford, he will have earned the PFP #1 status. Even if he beats two of them....best scenario if he beats Crawford.

The thing is, we or anyone can't force them to fight. All in the same stable (except Crawford), easy to make....you would think.

If I were Spence, I would try to line up Crawford now while he can still make 147, then move up. A win over Bud trumps the others combined imo. I actually think Spence's best days are ahead of him at 154 where he will be stronger.

Comment

Shady Schaefer at it again

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        People mad that Spence took this fight need to remember it wasn't Spence who asked for the fight

Spence is not the one who asked for but it's still not ok to beat up on a guy two weight classes below you and then call your self the new P4P king.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          Spence is not the one who asked for but it's still not ok to beat up on a guy two weight classes below you and then call your self the new P4P king.
          Spence just promoting himself. Mikey's a good fighter but Errol can't be classed as P4P justifiably until he beats his direct peers such as Crawford, Thurman, Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            Yup he is...only dumbasses have lomachenko or Crawford as #1 p4p
            Spence still has to face an opponent legit his own size not coming off a tko loss.

Not bashing Spence, not his fault if dudes don't want that smoke.

But P4P for beating lil Mikey?

Even ugas would shut down Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
              I am annoyed with both sides of this argument.

To the fans saying Spence is #1 PFP off of this fight, and his resume, STFU, your full of sh/t, Canelo's resume dwarfs Spence's, AJ has a better resume than Spence.

To the fans claiming that the a win over Mikey is not credible give it a rest, plenty of you picked Mikey, as well as former legends, trainers, and media personalities, don't move the goal post now, Garcia called for the fight, not Spence, it's not like he was chasing him.

I am glad this fight is over, rarely has everyone annoyed this me much on the same topic.
              100% agree! The hate is ridiculous and Spence shouldn't be number 1 p4p. I'll add that those hating on Spence for wanting Manny are idiots. Of course he should want that name on his resume and it will give him immense exposure which will bring more money for his fights. The most money he brings in, the more likely ESPN and Fox will work together on a Crawford joint PPV.

Comment

This fight doesn't mean anything until Spence jumps up to 160 to take on Canelo and doesn't get knocked out.

Comment

This is as ******ed as when some people were saying GGG was P4P #1 after he beat Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                    I am annoyed with both sides of this argument.

To the fans saying Spence is #1 PFP off of this fight, and his resume, STFU, your full of sh/t, Canelo's resume dwarfs Spence's, AJ has a better resume than Spence.

To the fans claiming that the a win over Mikey is not credible give it a rest, plenty of you picked Mikey, as well as former legends, trainers, and media personalities, don't move the goal post now, Garcia called for the fight, not Spence, it's not like he was chasing him.

I am glad this fight is over, rarely has everyone annoyed this me much on the same topic.
                    I agree with you completely. Boxing Scene has become so polarizing and partisan that there are not many real boxing fans on here anymore.

Comment

I really want to agree but beating a smaller man from a smaller weightclass does not put you at the top of rhe mountain any way you slice it, I don't care how good Mikey is.

I would say Crawford is no. 1 but I am not an expert

Comment

Working...
                      X