Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Mikey will never be the same after that brutal ass whooping. His brother is a clown for letting him come out for the 10th round
    I saw Mikey and talked to him this morning at the hotel and he wasn’t even that busted up. Few marks here and there but not as much as what you’d expect fighting a way bigger opponent.

Comment

Mikey will never be the same after that brutal ass whooping. His brother is a clown for letting him come out for the 10th round
      So he better stay away from Lomachenko

Comment

Not agree. He didn't have significant win to be consider p4p. Brook and garcia is not a p4p fight...

Comment

Richard Schaefer always says the stupidest things! Of course Spence beat Mikey, he was supposed to beat him! Mikey is two weight classes below him!

It's just as if Spence were to beat a 40 year old Pacquiao, of course he is supposed to beat an old man! Now if he beat Crawford, that's a different story!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            You don’t become a P4P number 1 when the heavier guy beats someone who’s 2 weight classes below you

I was thinking the same thing!

You also dont become P4P by beating a 40 year old man like he is planning to do with Pacquiao.

Comment

Schaefer trying to downplay the role size had in the fight. Like spences jab wasnt rocking mikey across the ring.

Comment

very true. That fight should have been stopped. After such beating, I don't think he can beat Loma now, because he would be physically and mentally broken

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                  Not agree. He didn't have significant win to be consider p4p. Brook and garcia is not a p4p fight...
                  Mikey was regarded as top 5 p4p by most people. I never quite under that

Comment

Loma is P4P #1, then Canelo. Winner of Spence vs Crawford becomes #1.

Comment

seriously! a welterweight beating a lightweight makes the welterweight p4p king! gtfoh schaefer. what a clown! this was not a fight anyone wanted.

Comment

Working...
                      X