Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty easy to beat someone with skill when they pose zero threat.

Comment

Yeah not for me, needs to do a fair bit more and also move between weights before that to be said. If he can move up the Super Welter and even Middleweight there would be no disputing it. I wonder if his power carries up, that’s the real test.

Comment

This is such nonsense its nauseating. So Spence beats Mickey who is natural two weights divisions below him and they treat him like Sugar Ray Robinson or some shi+. Loma beats Rigeondeaux and wants no credit.

Comment

One measly belt, beat one GGG leftover who had to drain himself and a lightweight, who he couldnt even drop.

Yep surely p4p. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by smooovey View Post
            seriously! a welterweight beating a lightweight makes the welterweight p4p king! gtfoh schaefer. what a clown! this was not a fight anyone wanted.
            Umm Leonard did beat Duran in their second fight.

Comment

I am annoyed with both sides of this argument.

To the fans saying Spence is #1 PFP off of this fight, and his resume, STFU, your full of sh/t, Canelo's resume dwarfs Spence's, AJ has a better resume than Spence.

To the fans claiming that the a win over Mikey is not credible give it a rest, plenty of you picked Mikey, as well as former legends, trainers, and media personalities, don't move the goal post now, Garcia called for the fight, not Spence, it's not like he was chasing him.

I am glad this fight is over, rarely has everyone annoyed this me much on the same topic.

Comment

Just to make the point that a few weeks ago Dicky Schaefer also said that Joe Joyce was the best Heavyweight in the world. Not the best prospect. Not the most potential. But the best, right now, period....

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Spence beat Mikey with skill. But his size advantage made it easier to display his skills. Mikey was trying to time and counter Errol’s jab. But he couldn’t because of Errol’s length. And Mikey couldn’t hurt Errol. So Errol was free to let his hands go without fear of anything that was coming back in return. That makes boxing real easy. Mikey faced very similar challenges to what JMM faced when he fought Floyd. You’re not gonna have much success when you’re smaller and slower. Rigondeaux had the same issues with Lomachencko.
                  Almost exactly this ^: Spence fought an intelligent, patient and measured fight that capitalised on his physical advantages (in which there is no area where he ain't superior to Mikey). He should be credited with coming up with the right gameplan, having the discipline to stick with it and the skill to execute it, but all he was really doing is making proper use of his superior physical attributes... After the first coupla rounds of getting each others measure and timing Mikey never had a shot.

Comment

People mad that Spence took this fight need to remember it wasn't Spence who asked for the fight

Comment

Schaefer is an oil slick who will say anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X