No announcement yet.

It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    I’m not sure how people can defend him by saying he wants to remain a free agent? How does he expect to fight Joshua then? Dazn were offering a deal which basically took him to two fights against Joshua then he is free to fight anywhere again anyway - so effectively maintaining his free agent status??

He could literally spoon feed some guys anything?
    Remaining a free agent to only fight on showtime for the rest of his career kind of defeats the point in being a free agent anyway.

Some Wilder fans logic on here is literally "Wilder can't fight on another network for a couple fights so that he is free to fight on another network for a couple of fights"

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Man salute to Wilder and every fighter that keep their options open! Fck yall
      He has options now. Y'know the option to fight Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        This is why people don’t take you seriously. You won’t even admit you’re being a hypocrite. Honestly you guys are atrocious fans I don’t even think you’re a real fan of boxing just certain boxers.
        I’m not defending him I’m just making sense of what’s going on!

People said AJ was stupid for not taking the 50 mill guaranteed to fight Wilder in the US and people called Fury a liar and coward for not going thru with the rematch against Wilder!

I have explained both reasons why both of them did it in the past!

AJ wanted home advantage and majority of every single thing in his favor but still refused to accept the offer or even give a real date an venue on a contract sent to Wilder! This was all to stall so Hearn can buy time to get AJ on DAZN and get that “war chest” of money for himself and AJ! People then said it was smart move for him to not take the 50 mill!

Fury pretty much agreed to the rematch and was ok with everything but was secretly making a backdoor deal with Top Rank and ESPN thru Bob Arum!

People scrutinized Fury initially but then said he made a smart deal cuz he was getting paid more than the Wilder rematch but it’s contingent on if he fights Wilder or AJ! Yet people still praise Fury!

Wilder leveraged Showtime who can match any offer he’s getting, they are basically all doing the same thing! Leveraging for even more money knowing that the networks want an AJ vs Fury or Wilder vs AJ or Wilder vs Fury 2 on their own platforms!

I don’t mind people roasting Wilder cuz either or he’s still getting his and will still put on my money’s worth of fights as he did last year! It’s just I’m calling out the double standards that people aren’t seeing when it comes to the big 3 heavyweight Cold War and how it all started which was AJ leavening 50-80 mill on the table from Showtime to go to DAZN and then Fury did it and now Wilder!

My point still stands, they all did the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

People said AJ was stupid for not taking the 50 mill guaranteed to fight Wilder in the US and people called Fury a liar and coward for not going thru with the rematch against Wilder!

AJ wanted home advantage and majority of every single thing in his favor but still refused to accept the offer or even give a real date an venue on a contract sent to Wilder! This was all to stall so Hearn can buy time to get AJ on DAZN and get that “war chest” of money for himself and AJ! People then said it was smart move for him to not take the 50 mill!

Fury pretty much agreed to the rematch and was ok with everything but was secretly making a backdoor deal with Top Rank and ESPN thru Bob Arum!

People scrutinized Fury initially but then said he made a smart deal cuz he was getting paid more than the Wilder rematch but it’s contingent on if he fights Wilder or AJ! Yet people still praise Fury!

Wilder leveraged Showtime who can match any offer he’s getting, they are basically all doing the same thing! Leveraging for even more money knowing that the networks want an AJ vs Fury or Wilder vs AJ or Wilder vs Fury 2 on their own platforms!

I don’t mind people roasting Wilder cuz either or he’s still getting his and will still put on my money’s worth of fights as he did last year! It’s just I’m calling out the double standards that people aren’t seeing when it comes to the big 3 heavyweight Cold War and how it all started which was AJ leavening 50-80 mill on the table from Showtime to go to DAZN and then Fury did it and now Wilder!

You may be the dumbest dude on here, and that's saying something. The 50 million email was fake, get that. The 100 million dollar offer was real, get that. You idol is ducking AJ because he knows he can't beat him, get that also

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            You may be the dumbest dude on here, and that's saying something. The 50 million email was fake, get that. The 100 million dollar offer was real, get that. You idol is ducking AJ because he knows he can't beat him, get that also
            Lol thank you

Hearns admitted the 50 million was real on video, you can go watch that interview on IFLTV on YouTube!

Assuming you want to know the truth and don’t have Stockholm syndrome you’ll go and take a look!

Like I said, this is a business and these are all mega money fights! You would be stupid to believe a network like CBS would allow Wilder to go to another platform to make all that money on him while they get nothing, same for DAZN and ESPN!

Seem you’ve really got it all figured out, hope the students you teach at your economics and business quantitative class don’t go barebroke listening to you!

Thank me later pal!

Comment

Joshua could make 50 million in 2 fights .

Wilder cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Joshua could make 50 million in 2 fights .

Wilder cannot.
                Thanks for proving my point!

AJ turned down the offer for more money to leverage DAZN which he eventually did!

They want the fight on DAZN and CBS wants it on Showtime sane with ESPN wants it on ESPN!

You guys are too emotionally driven to see thru your hate!

It’s true it does stagnate the division but who’s to blame solely? Wilder? Don’t be silly, he’s just doing what they all did which is leverage!

Everyone knows PBC fighters get loads of money on the backend, I’m sure that’s the pivotal part in this new deal which we’ll find more about tomorrow!

AJ came to America cuz people in the U.K. were starting to get tired of the mismatches and Hearns lost Whyte to ESPN! They also know that the real money is in America which Wilder and his team also know as well!

They know he’s hot commodity which is why he leveraged! Wilder is about to get paid like he should and if AJ wants it then he’s gonna come to Showtime like he originally was supposed to!

Have fun watching AJ get ref stoppages on an app!

Comment

Thanks for proving my point!

AJ turned down the offer for more money to leverage DAZN which he eventually did!

They want the fight on DAZN and CBS wants it on Showtime sane with ESPN wants it on ESPN!

You guys are too emotionally driven to see thru your hate!

It’s true it does stagnate the division but who’s to blame solely? Wilder? Don’t be silly, he’s just doing what they all did which is leverage!

Everyone knows PBC fighters get loads of money on the backend, I’m sure that’s the pivotal part in this new deal which we’ll find more about tomorrow!

AJ came to America cuz people in the U.K. were starting to get tired of the mismatches and Hearns lost Whyte to ESPN! They also know that the real money is in America which Wilder and his team also know as well!

They know he’s hot commodity which is why he leveraged! Wilder is about to get paid like he should and if AJ wants it then he’s gonna come to Showtime like he originally was supposed to!

Have fun watching AJ get ref stoppages on an app!
                  One cannot turn down an offer when one does not get a draft contract. This was denied when Hearn requested one.

Wilder continually ducked and will do so officially tomorrow .

Comment

Lol thank you

Hearns admitted the 50 million was real on video, you can go watch that interview on IFLTV on YouTube!

Assuming you want to know the truth and don’t have Stockholm syndrome you’ll go and take a look!

Like I said, this is a business and these are all mega money fights! You would be stupid to believe a network like CBS would allow Wilder to go to another platform to make all that money on him while they get nothing, same for DAZN and ESPN!

Seem you’ve really got it all figured out, hope the students you teach at your economics and business quantitative class don’t go barebroke listening to you!

Thank me later pal!
                    My bad, I was hoping to have a debate on boxing, with a guy who has a pic of AJ with a duck bill on him hahah. The level of stupidity grows from there. By all means, cheer Wilder and his ducking on. Maybe he wil go 50-0 while fighting AJ's leftovers and the rest of the bums on his resume. Maybe when he's done, he can retire undefeated and he can look back and say "wow, I'm a stupid ******* who turned down 100 million because i was scared to get KOed by someone better than me". Or maybe not. Maybe he will be delusional like you and he will say that he was the greatest of all time...wow, Wilder fans are ****ing ******ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      My bad, I was hoping to have a debate on boxing, with a guy who has a pic of AJ with a duck bill on him hahah. The level of stupidity grows from there. By all means, cheer Wilder and his ducking on. Maybe he wil go 50-0 while fighting AJ's leftovers and the rest of the bums on his resume. Maybe when he's done, he can retire undefeated and he can look back and say "wow, I'm a stupid ******* who turned down 100 million because i was scared to get KOed by someone better than me". Or maybe not. Maybe he will be delusional like you and he will say that he was the greatest of all time...wow, Wilder fans are ****ing ******ed...
                      Like i said, all things will be shown in time!

When AJ is ready to be cashed out by Hearns on Showtime, your hero’s worst nightmares will be revealed that he always feared to be knocked stone cold stiff by Wilder’s vibranium right hand!

Comment

Working...
                      X