No announcement yet.

It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I like him because he's wild unorthodox vulnerable and not very good.
    That's what makes him exciting to me. It's really amazing how far he's gotten on so little but power.
    I don't care about a fanbase, because fans are definitely crazy for every fighter.

I don't sit at the negotiation tables so I can't comment on what the nuances of the negotiations are.
    You have an ENTIRE history telling people about whos ducking the fight and negotiations!

This is whats called running into reality and now have very little to say and now will play the "Well nobody knows whats really going on " Card . lol

You're not so brash now are you ? The angle has changed all of a sudden!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Wilder and his handlers realize that fighting AJ would be the end of Wilder's career. If you scared, just say you scared.
      Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      You have an ENTIRE history telling people about whos ducking the fight and negotiations!

This is whats called running into reality and now have very little to say and now will play the "Well nobody knows whats really going on " Card . lol

You're not so brash now are you ? The angle has changed all of a sudden!
      I rarely talk about this fight. You must confuse me with someone else to be honest.
      The only thing I complain about is there are too many Wilder-Joshua threads and now I am guilty of contributing.

Comment

I like him because he's wild unorthodox vulnerable and not very good.
        That's what makes him exciting to me. It's really amazing how far he's gotten on so little but power.
        I don't care about a fanbase, because fans are definitely crazy for every fighter.

I don't sit at the negotiation tables so I can't comment on what the nuances of the negotiations are. If he doesn't like what he is being offered, he doesn't have to take it for any reason.
        I hear you and I understand your reasoning but, if him rejecting the offer is true, I don't wanna hear from him or his fans anymore fairytales about how he's being ducked and how he's never at fault when the Joshua fight doesn't happen. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          He is NOT a free agent.

Finkel and Haymon have him on a damn slave contract but they have convinced him he can do and say what he wants.

Maybe if he accepts DAZN or ESPN offers they sue his ass for loss of earnings.
          Exactly, I voted he's doing what his handelers are telling him to do because no person in it's right mind would decline the offer. All the Al's fighters houses, cars and everything are on Al's name, and anyone who wants to debate it I'd say go read the contracts that are online, they surfaced during the Povetkin vs Wilder lawsuit, they can be found on the internet. Most of his boxers who didn't have the good (real) advisers to advise them before signing, are under a slave contract that looks pretty much like those music industry slave contracts from the 60's, 70's or 80's and being that they have no escape they are forced to do what they are told, if not they are going to be put aside, so it's better for them to keep getting paid the same amount they are currently getting paid, than to not be paid at all. Do you guys really believe Wilder isn't mad right now for not being authorized to accept the offer that's much bigger than he's really worth of?

Comment

Man salute to Wilder and every fighter that keep their options open! Fck yall

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Whatever he does, gutsy. If Breazeale knocks him out, his profile would reduce to 0 and his potential earnings would go from 100 to 3 in a blink.
              this would be poetic justice after the foul **** he pulled in front of Breazeale and his family. If I were Breazeale I would take my time, jab his head off and then knock him the **** out.

Comment

I rarely talk about this fight. You must confuse me with someone else to be honest.
                The only thing I complain about is there are too many Wilder-Joshua threads and now I am guilty of contributing.
                That's blatent lie ,I know first hand what idiotic past posts youve done with me, so no.......

This link thread here is just one of MANY youve been on and tried defending him ,and this isn't even one that shows how dumb some posts have been.

You're on it even challenging someone to box ? lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=790085&page=6

If I get bored later after a few , i'll post some by YOU because the forum is filled with them, you do UNDERSTAND its entirely possible for someone to post past posts ,right ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I hear you and I understand your reasoning but, if him rejecting the offer is true, I don't wanna hear from him or his fans anymore fairytales about how he's being ducked and how he's never at fault when the Joshua fight doesn't happen. No excuses.
                  Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  That's blatent lie ,I know first hand what idiotic past posts youve done with me, so no.......

This thread here is just one of MANY yove been on and tried defending him ,and this isn't even one that shows how dumb some posts have been.

You're on it even challenging someone to box ? lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=790085&page=6

If I get bored later after a few , i'll post some by YOU because the forum is filled with them, you do UNDERSTAND its entirely possible for someone to post past posts ,right ? lol
                  Please do. I am really confused.
                  I think Joshua beats Wilder but I like Wilder.
                  This is really weird. I am not even in the thread you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Man salute to Wilder and every fighter that keep their options open! Fck yall
                    Yea that's right bi.tch you better hope hope he keeps running and doesn't get knocked out by Breazeale what may happen and then we'll see you idiots justify Wilders decision anyway ....that's how DUMB you are!

Comment

Please do. I am really confused.
                      I think Joshua beats Wilder but I like Wilder.
                      This is really weird. I am not even in the thread you posted.
                      You're confused by YOUR own posts ? That I just POSTED ?

Comment

Working...
                      X