Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Michael Benson
    michaelbensonn

❌�� Deontay Wilder on rejecting $100m+ DAZN offer: “So many people try to dictate my career... $12.5m is laughable now, $15m is laughable. All these offers I was supposed to take, I didn’t do none of that, now look at my career. I’m betting on myself. I love being a free agent.”
    4:50 AM - 17 Mar 2019

And you Wilder idiots still defend this ducker? He is worse than Bowe now except instead of throwing the belt in the trash, he's holding it hostage. You can try to spin this any way you want, but in the end, it's a clear duck on Wilder's part. Hell, they could offer a billion and he probably still wouldn't risk that belt to AJ hahah. I've never seen anything like it in the history of boxing.
    A smart business move
    6.67%
    He's doing exactly what his handlers are telling him to do
    24.44%
    Running, because fighting for 3 million beats fighting for 100 million
    0.00%
    Ducking because he knows AJ will KO him and take that belt
    68.89%
    Last edited by Tyistall; 03-17-2019, 09:39 AM.

Also, every single one of you idiot Wilder fans who say that AJ didn't take the 50 million dollar fake email, you ALL should say that Wilder is ducking now because this offer was a real one, not a "the money is in the bag" email hahah. There is no defending this duck. Own it

Comment

It's not great for us as fans, but I do understand the need to be free and make your own choices in life without being dictated to and doing it on your terms.

I respect that. I quit a high paying job for freedom too.

The waiting sucks for us for sure.

Comment

How is Wilder remaining a free agent ducking? The Wilder-AJ fight is huge, and both Joshua and Fury need a Wilder fight if they plan on making that kind of money in the future. If they're both ducking, why give them the lion's share? F that. Force a 50-50 split whenever they get the guts to put it all on the line. That's what they get for hiding from Wilder's prime. He gon' get paid now.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          How is Wilder remaining a free agent ducking? The Wilder-AJ fight is huge, and both Joshua and Fury need a Wilder fight if they plan on making that kind of money in the future. If they're both ducking, why give them the lion's share? F that. Force a 50-50 split whenever they get the guts to put it all on the line. That's what they get for hiding from Wilder's prime. He gon' get paid now.
          Do you think you could beat Wilder in a 2 minute fight?

Comment

He just said he's remaining a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              It's not great for us as fans, but I do understand the need to be free and make your own choices in life without being dictated to and doing it on your terms.

I respect that. I quit a high paying job for freedom too.

The waiting sucks for us for sure.

Well how many extra millions does he think he can make? What is enough? What happened to "it's not about money?"

THIS IS A GUY WITH NO SHAME WHO IS NOW INSULTING YOUR INTELLIGENCE ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE THIS SHT.

Don't go any further with this guy, he's a liar and a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                You're mad bro. You'd believe Wilder if he told you the moon was made of cheese. LMAO levels of delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Do you think you could beat Wilder in a 2 minute fight?
                  I could try outboxing him for 2 minutes. They better give me a pay increase, though. If I get caught, that's some serious brain damage risk.

#BombZQuad

And I don't wanna punch Wilder anyway; I need him healthy for Joshua and Fury.

(But if they offer a few more millions, we could talk)

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    Well how many extra millions does he think he can make? What is enough? What happened to "it's not about money?"

THIS IS A GUY WITH NO SHAME WHO IS NOW INSULTING YOUR INTELLIGENCE ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE THIS SHT.

Don't go any further with this guy, he's a liar and a ducker.
                    He's not very good but I like him. You just want to see him destroyed and I understand that.

He's fodder for the forums so he is doing his job.

Comment

Working...
                    X