• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a fugh what SRL has to say

Oh yeah Errol “ I don’t take it personal “ Spence

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      Agreed. I like Spence, but that **** was cringey. Where dem liberals at now to scream and yell about racial separation? Spence just stood up there and said he expects his ethnic group to support him no matter what. How gay would that sound had it been a white dude?

On a sidenote Fox has done an excellent job in hyping this fight, even afterwards they made it seem like a better fight than it ever was. The post-fight interviews looked like UFC material - job well done. Just really good production.
      This country is founded on racial separation but it always seems to be an issue when Black people unapologetically support their own. It has nothing to do with being a liberal or conservative and let's not get started with the conservative values lol.

Comment

No it's not part of the game, it's part of the game for BLACK past boxers to not stay on code. While every damn Mexican Legend said Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, when they knew he had no chance. They still picked him.

Tyson does the same, trashing Wilder for no reason all the time.
        Last edited by CLUE; 03-17-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

SRL has been a complete celebrity sell out for a long time. Any of his boxing statements or announcing is a total cringefest. Id rather listed to Lewis' boring half baked ass than SRL because atleast Lewis is authentic. I dont think that black fighters should only be allowed to pick other black fighters, this is a sporting event not a black panthers rally but they should have some kind of analysis when they pick the best fighter not be out to lunch on chit all the time like SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            I feel sorry for Spence. It is the nature of the game to hear what past greats say. Spence mentioned SRL before and after the fight about the reassurance that he can also “box.”

If I were Spence, I’d be more worried that SRL dared at higher weight classes tbh.
            You seem more worried about what Spence said than he is about Sugar Ray Leonard. You don't really feel sorry for him either. That's just being fake

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
              No it's not part of the game, it's part of the game for BLACK past boxers to not stay on code. While every damn Mexican Legend said Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, when they knew he had no chance. They still picked him.

Mexicans do that chit ALL THE TIME. But to them Mikey is a second rate Mexican because hes mexican-american. They will back him against any and everyone EXCEPT a native born Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

100 percent true. Tyson is the worst out of all of them.

Comment

I mean Blacks look at the loyalty between Latinos and just expect the same...

Wilder complained
                  Ward complained
                  The list goes on....

But Spence wasnt disrespectful he just kept it 100

Comment

NO...picking Mikey wasn't the issue it was the questioning of his Ring IQ and Boxing Skills on top of YES it looks Ridiculous to have all the Mexican Legend 100% Backing Mikey (and rightfully so) even if they knew he wouldn't win while Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson they would rather go AGAINST Spence Jr...

It was a lot of "Mikey Is The Smarter Fighter" "Mikey Is More Skilled" before the fight he CLEARLY made it a priority to prove them wrong instead of just come out imposing his Size and Power and trying to score the KO Early

He Embarrassed his Naysayers to the point that now they want to talk about how "He Didn't Stop The Smaller Guy..."

Where Ray Leonard looks really bad, is when he was Calling fights on NBC for PBC, he Raved about Spence Jr often so not sure what all of a sudden CHANGED but who cares Opinions are like A$$holes...Everybody has one and some of them STINK!
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-17-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You seem more worried about what Spence said than he is about Sugar Ray Leonard. You don't really feel sorry for him either. That's just being fake
                      yeah man! SRL's opinion means nothing. Look at all these bouts at 147!

Comment

Working...
                      X