Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya Tries to Recruit Errol Spence on Twitter and Then.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Damn............

But I don't think that is true. When GBP were running the show with now Haymon fighters, they treated Black fighters well. This stigma gets thrown around that Haymon doesn't treat Latino fighter well or GBP doesn't treat Black fighters well but don't think either is true. Spence obviously has no incentive to sign with GBP, but dude probably didn't need to respond this way.
    Facts don't lie. There was racism in those Golden Boy Promotions e-mails referring to Al Haymon as the N-word and a Nazi.

Comment

Oscar is a racist. I remember years ago before he fought Pernell Whitaker in the build up to that fight he said quote: "African American's don't have a heart. They can't take it to the body and they give it up every time. No African American can take my punch".

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I'm fully aware of what happened....But where does this stuff about GBP not treating black fighters come from? They treated them just fine when they had the now PBC fighters and yes, Schaefer was running the show but it was still GBP.

Gomez/Diaz always show Spence love and so does DLH. Spence was wrong for this comment IMO.
        Spence was the most vocal in how they treated Sadam Ali. Was really unhappy with how that was handled

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          That tongue is going to come back and bite Errol
          Ehh, not really. Oscar outside of Canelo is irrelevant on boxing. Spence is with the most powerful man in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Facts don't lie. There was racism in those Golden Boy Promotions e-mails referring to Al Haymon as the N-word and a Nazi.

Ah, that's right.

Comment

Not saying I agree with Spence's reply, but he knows saying things like this will get attention, which translates into more people knowing who he is.

Comment

Why is DLH still doing this chit after he had his lawyers send a cease and desist to Mayweather because HIS fighter went to Mayweather's bithday party.

DLH probably coked up again

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Spence is with the most powerful man in boxing.
                  Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Ehh, not really. Oscar outside of Canelo is irrelevant on boxing. Spence is with the most powerful man in boxing.
                    It’s not about Haymon. It’s about what Spence can achieve. Haymon never been in tough fights, Oscar has.

Comment

...strange. Pretty sure Spence wanted Canelo...I'm assuming he's not dumb enough to expect Canelo to come over to PBCFOX. I'm sure after seeing last night Oscar would welcome that fight with open arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X