Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Spence-Pacquiao could be next:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Spence can't just bulldoze Pacquiao, because punches back with strong intent and is faster than Spence even at his age.
      I've been saying for YEARS even this faded Pac beats Spencer. Errald is so hyped it's crazy XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        It’s not so much the problems that they each give Pac. It’s how few problems he’d give Spence in return.

Thurman, while elusive and a stylistically tough matchup as well (as has been with every boxer / counter puncher in his career) , is at least mortal looking and Pac can DEFINITELY hurt him.

If he gives Thurman problems..they’re huge problems. If he gives Spence problems..they’re not that dire. Pac isn’t going to outgun or outbox Spence at this stage in his career. Too long, too strong, too consistent not to mention he’s also heavier than Pac as well.
        I can’t take anything away from Spence or Thruman. Manny has aged as normal. And made adjustments in doing so that keeps him elite and dangerous. Power is always the last to go. And Mannys legs are still good. With that in mind and looking back on Spence record. I really don’t see anything on their that makes him scary. And this Garcia fight was what every thought it was. A LW Vs a big WW. Spence couldn’t get a Lw out their that wasn’t even throwing punches. Manny will throw more and Manny can take a shot. Spence I’ve seen wobbled by lesser guys. Thruman. He can take a shot for sure. Dunno man. I still think Thruman is the more dangerous out the two

Comment

Spence on roids beats manny

Clean Spence loses a lopsided decision

Comment

I doubt it because Mikey was able to last and sustain that onslaught from Spence largely due to his overall youth and vigor.

Pac is stronger and more filled out at the 147 pound division than Mikey but he is also older. So he has a disadvantage over Mikey in that regard.

In addition Mikey is approximately 10 years younger than Manny Pacquiao. So he is not as shot, declined or as diminished as Pac is.

Moreover, I hate to say it but if he put a similar ass whooping on Pac the way he did Mikey, he would potentially stop him if he can't hurt him with his punches like Garcia couldn't with his.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post

this "call out" look more like a marriage proposal haha

Comment

I really really hope that they will make this fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I really really hope that they will make this fight next.
                  Manny jumped into the ring, meanwhile, Porter was looking for the fastest way out of the stadium.

Comment

Manny jumped into the ring, meanwhile, Porter was looking for the fastest way out of the stadium.
                    Noticed that. I donno why either i think porters style would give spence problems

Comment

I dont see it, Manny's legs are gone and he will get broken down at this stage

Comment

Working...
                      X