No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will beat Spence easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    The Yuri Foreman who got stopped by Cotto?

The Cotto which Pac stopped a couple years of that Cotto-Foreman fight?

gtfoh lol
    Yep that same guy Pacquiao turned it down and fought for a vacant 154 belt against career welterweight at a catchweight

True Story

http://www.badlefthook.com/platform/...arently-out-as

Comment

Manny's legs won't be the same against Spence. Taking body shots at his age will have him stationary enough for Spence to load up on him.

Comment

Prime Manny destroys Elroid Stench easily. Now Elroid Stench has the edge.

Comment

If were talking about 2009-2010 Pacquiao, he might outbox this Spence. Probably peppering him with thousand power punches. But this old and slower version, nah.. Spence just showed he can fight full 12 rounds with constant pressure. MG was such a tough mf taking all those nasty head and body shots, and with Pac i dont think he'll just let Spence maul him but ffs he doesnt have the legs anymore that made him a big time player at ww. Spence by a not so easy UD.

Comment

Spence opens up like he does guarantee this fight will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Yep that same guy Pacquiao turned it down and fought for a vacant 154 belt against career welterweight at a catchweight

True Story

http://www.badlefthook.com/platform/...arently-out-as

lol Pac had one fight at 135, one fight at 140, two fights at welterweight and you dont even understand the magnitude of what he already achieved. And Bob just kept pushing him to go to middleweight lmao you f ucking crazy man

aint nobody can do 8 division why go 9 division smh lol

Comment

Oh no. Not Pacquiao. Spence must be so scared after seeing what he did to Broner and Mathysse. Seriously just let that man retire in peace. He's shouldn't go out fighting Spence.

Comment

Comment

I agree, from what i saw from Spence tonight, Pacquiao at 40 is still too fast, and i think would beat Spence by UD.

Comment

I honestly think outta Pac vs Spence, D Garcia, Thurman, Porter, His toughest fight is against Porter. With the way Porter rushes in with his head, i can see that fight ending up like Pac vs. Horn, with Pac getting roughed up against a dirty fighter and losing on points because he refuses to fight back dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X