Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Believe Anybody Has the Power To Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Of course I support him because he is mexican what's wrong with that? I'm proud to be mexican! Always will be. I'll support him like any other mexican or Mexican teams or other mexican athletes. You have your reasons to hate on canelo but he still boxings biggest star and cash cow, so let me guess.. Everyone is wrong but you are right? Please bro you a hater and you lack pride of your people... What nationally/race are you? Bet you won't even answer that huh... Too ashamed lmao
    there is nothing I'm ashamed of, other than maybe wasting more time than I should debating with idiots on this site. It's 1 thing to support your own, and another to overlook and ignore facts because of your bias. That's where being prideful transfers to being plain ****** and gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      there is nothing I'm ashamed of, other than maybe wasting more time than I should debating with idiots on this site. It's 1 thing to support your own, and another to overlook and ignore facts because of your bias. That's where being prideful transfers to being plain ****** and gullible.
      So you didn't answer my questio of what nationality and or race you are like i predicted. You are ashamed of your own and youre people should kick your ass for it

Comment

At Cowboys Stadium, CANELO would send Errol Spence's head flying from the 50 yard line to the end zone, his headless body dangling through the ropes with his internal organs hanging out his bu++ crack.

Too bad Spence ducked CANELO to fight a lightweight. He's soft & weak what a chump.

Comment

So you didn't answer my questio of what nationality and or race you are like i predicted. You are ashamed of your own and youre people should kick your ass for it
          There is no reason why you should need or want to know that. Those who know me personally know who and what I am. Sharing that on an online message board is pointless. You're not significant enough for me to share personal info with. You're just embarrassed that I've exposed your Mexican bias and ******ity, so you want me to share what I am so you could try and rationalize why I'm embarrassing you on this level.

Comment

There is no reason why you should need or want to know that. Those who know me personally know who and what I am. Sharing that on an online message board is pointless. You're not significant enough for me to share personal info with. You're just embarrassed that I've exposed your Mexican bias and ******ity, so you want me to share what I am so you could try and rationalize why I'm embarrassing you on this level.
            Yeah you tell yourself that. I own you lil boy. Their ain't sh.it you can tell yourself to change that fact. Now run along in shame your whole life. Bwahahaha

Comment

Spence is yet to fight a big strong welter. Mannys left hand will test that chin.

Comment

Yeah you tell yourself that. I own you lil boy. Their ain't sh.it you can tell yourself to change that fact. Now run along in shame your whole life. Bwahahaha
                that comment was basically you quitting because you have yet to beat me in 1 single debate. I've exposed you as a groupie fan who only supports a fighter based on whether or not they're Mexican. I've proven you wrong with with facts and all you can do is try and grasp at straws by asking what nationality I am (because you're desperate to try and find something to keep up with me) and throw 2nd grade lame insults out. You're a disgrace to boxing fans and real Mexican fans would be ashamed of you. You're like the Victor Ortiz of fans. A fake Mexican from the states who's a quitting disgrace.

Comment

that comment was basically you quitting because you have yet to beat me in 1 single debate. I've exposed you as a groupie fan who only supports a fighter based on whether or not they're Mexican. I've proven you wrong with with facts and all you can do is try and grasp at straws by asking what nationality I am (because you're desperate to try and find something to keep up with me) and throw 2nd grade lame insults out. You're a disgrace to boxing fans and real Mexican fans would be ashamed of you. You're like the Victor Ortiz of fans. A fake Mexican from the states who's a quitting disgrace.
                  Sure buddy. Sure. You still can't answer where your roots are from and how does it feel to be defrauded by triple jab. Untill you answer me that, you aren't aren't worth my time. Take care girl

Comment

Sure buddy. Sure. You still can't answer where your roots are from and how does it feel to be defrauded by triple jab. Untill you answer me that, you aren't aren't worth my time. Take care girl
                    your comebacks get worse each time you post. You're clearly outgunned and out of material. Recognize when you're out of your league. You're looking like Mikey Garcia last night. In over your head.

Comment

your comebacks get worse each time you post. You're clearly outgunned and out of material. Recognize when you're out of your league. You're looking like Mikey Garcia last night. In over your head.
                      It's no come back. What do i need "come back" for? Lol. It's just two questions you can't answer. That's what it really is. You ducking my questions. Don't duck my questions son!

Comment

Working...
                      X