Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Believe Anybody Has the Power To Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
    He is arrogant but black fighters are allowed to be brash and opinionated.
    That why everybody hates Mayweather and the Charlos?

Comment

At 160 canelo n GGG def stops Spence at 154 Charlo r Hurd can but iffy at 147 I dont see it cept for pacquiao with a barrage of punches and the ref stepping in or Crawford Thurman hitting with something flush anyhow at 147 I dont see it happening somebody that walks at 175-80 shouldn't be in 147 test your game at 154-60

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        all you do is keep proving that you're a groupie who doesn't know anything about boxing other than Canelo. There was not 1 mention of Canelo in this article but you just had to force him into the convo. You're obsessed and continue to make yourself look like an idiot.
        Canelo is the best at the moment til proven otherwise. How does triple jabs lies make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Canelo is the best at the moment til proven otherwise. How does triple jabs lies make you feel?
          he's #1 in your heart, but nowhere else.

Comment

Spence takes puches very well. I've seen him take punches to the head and body from very heavy hitters. He laughs those punches off.....and then he throws his own. I can only see him losing on points at the moment. I do not see anyone in his weight class that can hurt him with power shots.

Comment

he's #1 in your heart, but nowhere else.
              It's both our opinions but his contract tends to lean more toward my opinion.

Comment

It's both our opinions but his contract tends to lean more toward my opinion.
                you judge fighters based on money or fan appeal. I judge them based on in ring performances. When delahoya was the money maker in boxing, was he the #1 fighter? Nope, because he was never better than Roy Jones and some others. When Tyson came out of jail and was still the top ppv star in sports, was he the #1 fighter? Nope he wasn't. Canelo although good, is more popular than he is good. Mainly because his fan base is full of groupies who aren't capable of assessing boxing realistically. They love him & ignore ped use, gift scorecards, etc.

Comment

you judge fighters based on money or fan appeal. I judge them based on in ring performances. When delahoya was the money maker in boxing, was he the #1 fighter? Nope, because he was never better than Roy Jones and some others. When Tyson came out of jail and was still the top ppv star in sports, was he the #1 fighter? Nope he wasn't. Canelo although good, is more popular than he is good. Mainly because his fan base is full of groupies who aren't capable of assessing boxing realistically. They love him & ignore ped use, gift scorecards, etc.
                  You're a proven hater so your opinion is hollow. Canelo doesn't have a huge fan base because he sucks dummy. You seem proud to be a hater. You must have no friends lol

Comment

You're a proven hater so your opinion is hollow. Canelo doesn't have a huge fan base because he sucks dummy. You seem proud to be a hater. You must have no friends lol
                    a hater implies someone who hates someone without reason. I have given you plenty of reasons why any sane boxing fan could dislike Canelo and his ****** fan base. You on the other hand, only support him beyond the bs because you're Mexican. If he wasn't Mexican, your support would change entirely. But that's what happens with simple-minded people such as yourself. They're easily influenced by simple things such as nationalism. In short, your kind is banked on due to your lack of intelligence and gullible nature.

Comment

a hater implies someone who hates someone without reason. I have given you plenty of reasons why any sane boxing fan could dislike Canelo and his ****** fan base. You on the other hand, only support him beyond the bs because you're Mexican. If he wasn't Mexican, your support would change entirely. But that's what happens with simple-minded people such as yourself. They're easily influenced by simple things such as nationalism. In short, your kind is banked on due to your lack of intelligence and gullible nature.
                      Of course I support him because he is mexican what's wrong with that? I'm proud to be mexican! Always will be. I'll support him like any other mexican or Mexican teams or other mexican athletes. You have your reasons to hate on canelo but he still boxings biggest star and cash cow, so let me guess.. Everyone is wrong but you are right? Please bro you a hater and you lack pride of your people... What nationally/race are you? Bet you won't even answer that huh... Too ashamed lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X