Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Believe Anybody Has the Power To Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    You can't even answer my questions so who is the one holding L's lmao
    Your attempt to even ask me personal questions just further proves your desperation after being exposed for your bias. You're essentially begging, please give me personal info so I could try and keep up. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Your attempt to even ask me personal questions just further proves your desperation after being exposed for your bias. You're essentially begging, please give me personal info so I could try and keep up. Pathetic
      That'ss just your way to duck. It's not like anyone one here will ever see you in person so who cares if you tell us your race and how triple jabs lies feel? Lol. If anyone one here met you in person you wouldn't be talking all your sh.it Imao and that's facts. Youre ashamed to share your ethnicity... Lmao. I'm mexican and proud. So what? What's the big deal why you so ashamed? I dulport canelo so what? Why you sulport triple jab? And his lies lmao

Comment

That'ss just your way to duck. It's not like anyone one here will ever see you in person so who cares if you tell us your race and how triple jabs lies feel? Lol. If anyone one here met you in person you wouldn't be talking all your sh.it Imao and that's facts. Youre ashamed to share your ethnicity... Lmao. I'm mexican and proud. So what? What's the big deal why you so ashamed? I dulport canelo so what? Why you sulport triple jab? And his lies lmao
        unlike you, I don't support fighters strictly based on nationalism. I support them based on what they do in and out of the ring. I wouldn't care if ggg got ko'd in his next fight. Yet Canelo could literally use peds, get a gift win, drop a belt to avoid someone and you still support him. If he wasn't Mexican, you'd have a different opinion. That's what makes you gullible and fake. And for the record, anything that I'd say on here, I'd say to your face.

Comment

unlike you, I don't support fighters strictly based on nationalism. I support them based on what they do in and out of the ring. I wouldn't care if ggg got ko'd in his next fight. Yet Canelo could literally use peds, get a gift win, drop a belt to avoid someone and you still support him. If he wasn't Mexican, you'd have a different opinion. That's what makes you gullible and fake. And for the record, anything that I'd say on here, I'd say to your face.
          You won't do sh.it you a fraud

Comment

You won't do sh.it you a fraud
            Stick to soccer and cheerleading this boxing thing just isn't for you you're a little bit too soft and emotional

Comment

I think manny pac can ice him

Comment

Stick to soccer and cheerleading this boxing thing just isn't for you you're a little bit too soft and emotional
                You can't answer two irrelevant questions online but will tell me anything to my face? Lol please boy you won't do sh.it. You are a fraud.

Comment

You can't answer two irrelevant questions online but will tell me anything to my face? Lol please boy you won't do sh.it. You are a fraud.
                  exactly, they're irrelevant questions so it's pointless to answer you. You're a nobody. Now as facts, I've been in the ring with pros and top amateurs, you think I'd fear a fake Mexican from Arizona named Bobby?? Gtfoh

Comment

exactly, they're irrelevant questions so it's pointless to answer you. You're a nobody. Now as facts, I've been in the ring with pros and top amateurs, you think I'd fear a fake Mexican from Arizona named Bobby?? Gtfoh
                    Behind the keyboard you don't fear anyone. This is the only way you get to feel like a real man. When you know you aren't at risk. Sure you can tell me anything on here i dont believe a single word you say. Someone who isn't proud to represent their roots and combined with the fact they are a triple jab fan is as fake as it gets... I bet you were bullied growing up and more than likely have 0 friends lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Behind the keyboard you don't fear anyone. This is the only way you get to feel like a real man. When you know you aren't at risk. Sure you can tell me anything on here i dont believe a single word you say. Someone who isn't proud to represent their roots and combined with the fact they are a triple jab fan is as fake as it gets... I bet you were bullied growing up and more than likely have 0 friends lmao
                      what are you 12 yrs old?? Bullied, no friends? That's supposed to hurt my feelings. You're soft, I know it, and deep down you know it. You're the one who started the tough talk on here after I sonned you with boxing knowledge. Now you're exposed as not only someone who doesn't know boxing, but as a puss.

Comment

Working...
                      X