No announcement yet.

Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
    Don't worry, you're just having a bad dream. You'll probably wake up soon.
    You're damn right wise ass. It's true. This is a bad dream. First it was confirmed as a 2 fight deal, then they said it was a 3 fight deal and now they are saying there is no deal at all. So yes, wake me up when this dream is over.

Comment

It could turn out that they'll throw an even better offer to him, but I see a high likelihood of this being one of the dumbest moves in last 10 years. Wilder has not looked impressive in his last 2 fights. His style doesn't age well - speed and quickness is the first thing to go. He got rocked by Ortiz, and against Fury, I thought he was close to gassing completely and getting stopped. It looked similar to how Lemieux looked vs. Saunders.

Long story short, I would not be surprised in the least if he loses in the next 2 fights even if he doesn't fight Fury or Joshua. Once he loses, his marketability is utterly shot.

Comment

Smfh, if this is true, it's the most blatant duck in boxing history.

Comment

Mike Coppinger is not a credible source because he works for Oscar De La Hoya who is an enemy of Al Haymon. So he is probably making shit up as he goes along. Deep down he wants to see this deal fail because of plain old jealousy.

Comment

The truth is, Mannix and Coppinger never wanted Deontay Wilder, Al Haymon or the PBC on DAZN in the first place. That's why they are lying about them rejecting this current 3 fight $100mil offer.

Comment

Somehow joshua will be to blame

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Of course this is BS online gossip, but after Wilder told the media he'd prefer to fight on Fox, I was wondering if he was hoping the DAZN negotiations pressured the powers that be to make it happen and get his next fight on Fox.
                I wholeheartedly agree! Of course, they are lying. I know bullshit when I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  hmph.....

idk 100 mill for two AJ fights? All of a sudden wilder is worth 35 mill per fight now?

wasn't lots in here ****tin on him for asking more than that flat fee that was being offered?
                  Damage control at its best with you ALL the time.

Your a mod now stop posting FAKE news idiot!

CANT you read on the other threads which CLEARLY have Finkel reporting that 100 million in ball park numbers for THREE fights ? Finkel himself said the 100 million was right and correct .

Wilder is worth 7 million tops.

You have the brain of a pea ,Wilder is being offered ridiculously amount of money and your rambling on like the Wilder fan you are about why is he being offered that much to make the fight only bc he rejected it ,which once AGAIN shows hes ducking a guaranteed Joshua fight, what a fool you really are .

Comment

LOLOL, so Wilder won't even fight AJ for $100,000,000? Like I say, he will NEVER set foot in a ring with AJ because the day he does will be the day his career is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      Somehow joshua will be to blame
                      I thought its always Hearns fault ?

Well at least the actual guy in charge of DAZN can see what a bunch of jack asses Hearn was dealing with and why the fight wasn't made as well..........

Comment

Working...
                      X