Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Reporter: “Wilder, why did you reject the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”Psst didn’t I accept 15mil already? I offered him 50mil, it was in da bag but TO THIS DAY AJ hasn’t collected this empty bag. they don’t want the fight”

Reporter: “You didn’t answer the question, what happened to the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”They don’t want the fight”
    when did that happen?

link please!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

some here thinking 100 mill for breazele + AJ fight

two fights 100 million?????
      According to the articles on this site, $100m for Breazeale, Joshua, and Joshua rematch. No telling how accurate though of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
        According to the articles on this site, $100m for Breazeale, Joshua, and Joshua rematch. No telling how accurate though of course.
        hmph.....

idk 100 mill for two AJ fights? All of a sudden wilder is worth 35 mill per fight now?

wasn't lots in here ****tin on him for asking more than that flat fee that was being offered?

Comment

If the contract doesn't Guarantee AJ then I don't see the point to be honest. Fight Breazeale on FOX or CBS? In front of a way bigger Audience then revisit a deal later when they can at least Guarantee the AJ fight. You got reports that AJ is not apart of Wilder's DAZN Deal then you got reports that he is part of it BUT 2020

I would think this Woke Showtime Up and they jumped in and matched purse at least for the Breazeale Fight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

If the contract doesn't Guarantee AJ then I don't see the point to be honest. Fight Breazeale on FOX or CBS? In front of a way bigger Audience then revisit a deal later when they can at least Guarantee the AJ fight. You got reports that AJ is not apart of Wilder's DAZN Deal then you got reports that he is part of it BUT 2020

I would think this Woke Showtime Up and they jumped in and matched purse at least for the Breazeale Fight
              All of the credible boxing reporters had it as 3 fights. 1 vs Breazeale and 2 vs Joshua.

Wilder isn't worth crazy money without fights with Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                hmph.....

idk 100 mill for two AJ fights? All of a sudden wilder is worth 35 mill per fight now?

wasn't lots in here ****tin on him for asking more than that flat fee that was being offered?
                Don't blame me man, it's not my money...

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                  Don't blame me man, it's not my money...
                  not blaming you

but I would be skeptical to sign with bob arum just my personal opinion

Comment

The guy straight up fears Joshua and wants no part of him

Who the **** rejects a 100m deal to fight Joshua

A man who fears Joshua

Let’s see how wilder fans spin this, they can’t use 50m anymore as wilder has declined double

Comment

That's his call. It's a great offer that gets him the fight with AJ that for years he said he wanted so badly. I doubt he really wants to fight AJ anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X