Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pssh rumors, isnt wilder have a press conference today. I betting he announces a dazn deal.

Wilder a family man first and 100 Mill sounds better than betting on himself when he himself knows bum ass molina rocked em and had em out, fury rocked several times and 1 lost and those millions are gone, take the guranteed money, 100 million for your family, damn what else do you want!

Comment

Rumour has it that Wilder reject the deal because there were too many zeroes in the contract LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
        Rumour has it that Wilder reject the deal because there were too many zeroes in the contract LOL

"They tried to trick me by putting numbers in too big for me to understand, i aint falling for that baby" - Deontay Wilder

Comment

If True then Wilder will be not only ducking AJ (again) but a complete hypocrite after accusing AJ of turning down the (fake)50 mill.

Comment

If the offer really is 3/$100M, Wilder will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Reporter: “Wilder, why did you reject the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”Psst didn’t I accept 15mil already? I offered him 50mil, it was in da bag but TO THIS DAY AJ hasn’t collected this empty bag. they don’t want the fight”

Reporter: “You didn’t answer the question, what happened to the 100mil offer”

Wilder: ”They don’t want the fight”
              Dumbtay fans: "There were no dates and venues on that DAZN contract! They tried to trick us again ... Skipper is in Eddie Hearns pocket ... 50million dollar doe ... blah blah blah ..."

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
                that was me. i told you guys.
                now we wait for the blame to be placed on Eddie Hearn.
                Yes it was you. I didn’t couldn’t remember your name. But it’s see what happens on Tuesday, I think you might be right doe.

Comment

Of course this is BS online gossip, but after Wilder told the media he'd prefer to fight on Fox, I was wondering if he was hoping the DAZN negotiations pressured the powers that be to make it happen and get his next fight on Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

"They tried to trick me by putting numbers in too big for me to understand, i aint falling for that baby" - Deontay Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      I don't believe it. Even Wilder isn't this ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X