No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    He WON'T fight Mall or Boo Boo cuz he too Pvssy. He even said he wants to be the best in the division that belts don't matter now & if Nelo loses to Jacobs he would still fight Nelo but won't rematch Jacobs, fight Mall or Boo Boo....LMMFAO! Pvssy G!
    He didn't say he wouldn't rematch Jacobs. Now you"re making stuff up.. AGAIN..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      I guess you if you hate on him and are trying to dictate his career? Pretty easy to translate bro
      Yo can you read, you quoted me about sum shlt I never even said. IDGAF about this man's business he not paying me idk about you. I never hated on a man a day in my life. Because I wanna see the best fight the best don't make me a hater. You dudes classifying people of certain words you don't even know how to use properly. FOH don't include me in that shlt. GGG is one of my favorite fighters however I'm not an idiot. I don't wanna see this nicca continuously bend over backwards tryna fight Canelo for the rest of his career. Nicca don't wanna fight nobody tough in between Canelo fights it's disgusting. You talking about this man money like he ain't allegedly already made 100Ms from Canelo. & you talking about what big fights Dazn will allow when I already told you John Skipper wasn't opposed. They all on DAZN In his own words "we can't really lose".

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
        Yo can you read, you quoted me about sum shlt I never even said. IDGAF about this man's business he not paying me idk about you. I never hated on a man a day in my life. Because I wanna see the best fight the best don't make me a hater. You dudes classifying people of certain words you don't even know how to use properly. FOH don't include me in that shlt. GGG is one of my favorite fighters however I'm not an idiot. I don't wanna see this nicca continuously bend over backwards tryna fight Canelo for the rest of his career. Nicca don't wanna fight nobody tough in between Canelo fights it's disgusting. You talking about this man money like he ain't allegedly already made 100Ms from Canelo. & you talking about what big fights Dazn will allow when I already told you John Skipper wasn't opposed. They all on DAZN In his own words "we can't really lose".
        All I was saying is it just makes sense all around that if a guy has a big money/big moment fight in September, then if he fights in June it is obviously going to be a lighter touch.

I want to see GGG in with Andrade and I want to see all those guys mix it up. I honestly don't know if GGG will go for 6 more fights so who knows what his future is, but the good news is GGG Andrade Canelo and Jacobs are all with DAZN, so as we are seeing now with Canelo and Jacobs, DAZN will make all those guys fight each other.

It will be just be more like 2 fights against top guys and 1 tune up out of 3 fights. We are much closer to the best guys at MW actually fighting each other, it has already been happening actually, than we are or have been at WW or 154 or most other weights so I think the future looks good for some good fights at MW.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          Also your original comment was saying that Andrade made the most sense for GGG for June. I said if Canelo is next in September a fight with Andrade in June doesn't make any real sense for GGG or DAZN. DAZN has way too much at stake with maxing out on a 3rd GGG Canelo fight, so a tougher than average fight for GGG for June, they wouldn't really co-sign that. They can say whatever they want, but I would bet a lot that they told GGG who he could fight in June if Canelo was next in September. Only person a June GGG Andrade fight makes sense for (if Canelo GGG is in September) is Andrade.

Also, sadly, I don't care as much as I should about GGG facing 'legacy' fighters. There is a large group of people out there who just refuse to give him any credit, and on a bigger scale there are a lot of people who refuse to acknowledge the winner in a fight if their guy was involved. He could outbox Andrade and people would try and say he lost. If people kept it real with judging fights without their personal bias I would want to see the best mix it up more. I still want to see it, but when the better man doesn't get the recognition from the fans (the judges I don't really care about) then it makes you wonder why these guys are even taking on legacy fights and not just taking the money. You can take the legacy fights and win and people still give you no credit.
          Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-13-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            I've already proven that you're beneath me when it comes to boxing knowledge. Now I'm pointing out to you that not only do you lack Knowledge, but you have an obsessive man crush on 2 specific boxers to the point that you go on meaningless and endless rants. We all laugh at you.
            You mad you can't prove shet….LMMFAO....& you more mad cuz you a Pvssy G fan

Comment

He was like 50 dude lol
              RIGHT! And & he was too Pvssy to fight B-Hop....LMMFAO!

Comment

Dude I honestly just wonder what type of person you are. Like how can you comment so much, so negatively, so childishly, so emotionally about GGG. It's so weird. Like why let someone consume your life so much. Just get outside, do some stuff man. Everything will be OK I promise. Just breathe bro.
                Just how you media dudes LIE & say Pvssy G is some all time great is how I do what I do to put the B.S. to rest. I will never respect the lies in boxing cuz these guys put there lives on the line & careers are distorted to put the weaker fighters over them through manipulation. Its playing with the fighters lives & I can't roll with that cuz I boxed too. Fvk the dumb shet!

Comment

I mention that because you clearly judge fighters' abilities based on their appearance and if they look similar to you. If GGG was black you would have a COMPLETELY different opinion of him, and my opinion of him would be probably exactly the same. Your trolling is kind of funny but as a real boxing analyst, I mean no one takes you seriously bro.
                  DUDE, I'm just as pale as YOU....LMMFAO! The reason you dudes don't like me is cuz I'm not a yes man like max kellerman, teddy atlas or steven ass smith. Those dudes were real at 1st then they switched up. I see....you lie.

Comment

Dude I want you take an IQ test and post the results on here. If it's over 100 I will delete my account. I can't even decipher what you're saying sometimes or what your thought process is.

And I do box bro!!! Meet me at this location Friday and we will sort it out!!

91 Learmouth Street
                    Hotspur
                    Victoria
                    Australia

Be there at 3 pm Australia time
                    I see you did some editing....LMMFAO! How about you fly over to ****** airport , I will hold a sign (Boxing1013), I will pay for your meal & hotel, we go to the gym & lace them up, I'll whoop you, pay for your dinner, take you back to the airport (I'll pay for your flight back) & send you on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      He didn't say he wouldn't rematch Jacobs. Now you"re making stuff up.. AGAIN..
                      Watch, he won't....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X