No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Breazeale Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    You are probably ok as long as you don't know how many roll their eyes and ignore your posts. Ignorance is bliss.
    LMAO yea he clearly has an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I think Wilder wins by late round TKO. Breazeale best qualities are his heart and toughness so I don't think he'll be knocked out early but he'll probably take a beating.
      Good point about Breazeale's heart and toughness he is not a walk in park.And his height might give Wilder probs getting that jab smoking.And Wilder st8 right is much better hidden behind that jab.But yea I see him getting to him by mid rounds as long as he don't sleep on him thinking about AJ or Fury.And any REAL fan would want Wilder to win because mega fight with AJ would be great for sport a trilogy would even be better.Put our sport on front of sport page over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        I believe Breazeale stops him 6 or 7 rounds.
        That only way that happens if Wilder comes in overconfident and underestimates his man. Then yeah, I would agree with you. He will get stopped.

However if a focused, determined, resolute and unwavering Deontay Wilder shows up and then Dominic Breazeale doesn't a chance; Because Wilder is the more talented and better fighter of the two.

The one thing I can give you about Breazeale is that he can hit. That's his strength. However, it's also Deontay Wilder's strength too.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Nice post And I agree that Wilder is mentally stronger with once in a generation power and a good chin.But he better not sleep on Breazeale who is tough and has a big heart.He also has some skills(you don't become a top AM in country without) and is bigger AND taller then Wilder.But his defense is lacking and his chin although not glass is not at all special.I hope Wilder gives him the respect he deserves and is not thinking and talking about Fury or AJ.All that being said Wilder can end this anytime but I expect Breazeale with his height to give him a few probs maybe early but Wilder somewhere around 5-8 will KO him.Wilder has a very good jab even though last two fights vs southpaw and 6-9 switch hitter it was absent but that's normal as jab is hardest to land vs southpaw.But one other thing ive seen is he has not shown same jab with taller oppenents.Wilder can/should still win even without smoking jab he came out with vs Stieverne2 but that st8 right REALLY becomes special hidden behind that jab.And yes to all AJ fanboys I do give him credit for beating him matter a fact it was one of his more complete performances.
          Well said! I couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Better alert the entire forum ,mostly of wilder fan girls it seems..ALERT ...ALERT .

You guys got to come off your periods .
            ALERT! ALERT! Redeemer hate crime'd Jussie Smollett and is getting away with it. ALERT! ALERT!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              That only way that happens if Wilder comes in overconfident and underestimates his man. Then yeah, I would agree with you. He will get stopped.

However if a focused, determined, resolute and unwavering Deontay Wilder shows up and then Dominic Breazeale doesn't a chance; Because Wilder is the more talented and better fighter of the two.

The one thing I can give you about Breazeale is that he can hit. That's his strength. However, it's also Deontay Wilder's strength too.
              I'm sure Wilder will.have a list of excuses when he loses. His last ones were insanely awesome , baby oil, broken arm , he didn't want to use to much power out of fear, etc...

If he loses it'll be because he got clobbered and couldn't handle Breazeales shots which is eventually going to happen here. I don't see how Wilder wins unless he gets Breazeale out in 3 rounds and that's really unlikely, that or Breazeale has to come in at 260 which would indicate his stamina won't be good and did not train properly.

Comment

Breazeale will get starched in 3 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  Breazeale will get starched in 3 or less.
                  He's never starched anyone active in 3 rounds .

Comment

Similar height and reach. Both have been well beaten on the only occasion they fought a top fighter.

Should be a close one. If Wilder lands his shot he can win, though Breazeale is durable.

I'll take Breazeale to outbox him and finish him in 7.

Comment

Breazeale is just a bigger version of Stiverne. A bigger punching bag. Slow as a turtle.

Easy fight for Mr Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X