Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Ready To Just Wipe Dominic Breazeale Off the Planet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Ready To Just Wipe Dominic Breazeale Off the Planet!

Now that Tyson Fury is headed in a different direction, Deontay Wilder has turned his attention toward another heavyweight with whom he has a score to settle. Wilder expects negotiations to result soon in a deal for him to make a mandatory defense of his WBC title against Dominic Breazeale on May 18 at Barclays Center. As BoxingScene.com first reported February 22, Wilder and Breazeale are expected to headline a "Showtime Championship Boxing" telecast that night from Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder will lose this fight.

Comment

Go ahead and smoke this fool lol haha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Wilder will lose this fight.
        Brezeale is useless. Ponderous and susceptible to being dropped. He can not beat anyone in the top 6. Joyce is not in the top 6 but he can’t beat him either.

Comment

It's "off the face of the planet " innit?

Wilder needs to go get his grade 10. He really doesn't have any command of the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Go ahead and smoke this fool lol haha
            And revisit negotiations with Fury after the fight...... unbelievable

Comment

Imma wipe him out faster than I wipe my own ass.

Fee Fi Fo Fum, Dominic Brazil aint nothing but a bum.

Comment

Wilder Breazeale is not much better fight than Joshua - Miller.

Tough date in the middle of Canelo - Jacobs & Joshua- Miller. Going to make $10 a month DAZN look like a bargain if they put this on PPV.

He needed Fury to stand out ; Fury has let him down big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxspeed View Post
                  It's worse. But we know if wasn't what Wilder wanted to happen, so it's fair enough. Sulleiman will uphold this as the mandatory even though the WBC ordered Whyte v Breazeale so it will also serve that purpose.

I would much rather see Wilder fight Whyte than Breazeale because Breazeale really isn't much of a threat, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxspeed View Post

Tough date in the middle of Canelo - Jacobs & Joshua- Miller. Going to make $10 a month DAZN look like a bargain if they put this on PPV.

He needed Fury to stand out ; Fury has let him down big time.
                    It’s not much? It’s not a better fight than AJ vs Miller. Please as much as I s#hit on Wilder don’t do a brother dirty. Don’t make this Fight PPV you are asking for egg on your face. Thank you

A concerned AJ fan

Comment

Working...
                    X