Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: If Fury Feels He Won, I Should Be Easy; He Shouldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an old interview!! Jeez...
    I think most boxing fans know the Fury fight isn't happening by now lol

Comment

Also I don't mind Wilder vs Breazeale happening next so Wilder can KO this guy and we don't have to hear any weak trash talk from brezeale for a while lol Only reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Wilder just hoping beyond hope to somehow get this fight back or gain some momentum with fans & media with his remarks here sounds like. Idk that either works out for him.

Randomly I wish they'd quit saying Fury is gonna be making $20M a fight on ESPN like anyone believes that dumb sh^t. Either Bob won the mega millions or thats bs.
        Bob already refuted fury making 20mil said only way contract reaches the 80 mil if he takes on wilder and Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Bob already refuted fury making 20mil said only way contract reaches the 80 mil if he takes on wilder and Joshua
          Fair play I hadn't caught that. Thanks for the heads up.

I bet Bob refuted the f#ck outta that bs. I'm not sure he was even giving Manny $20M+ a fight for THAT long of a stretch for how popular he was. Bob surely was lowballing Manny. And Fury isn't anywhere near as popular in his own home as Manny was in the US back in the day.

So yea $80M for 3 fights + Wilder & Joshua sounds more in tune with Bob & I doubt one of those big fights happen with TR just cuz Bob sucks at making deals for big fights that aren't in house. Therefore Fury might be looking at a $20M deal, $4M a fight/avg.

Comment

Delusional if he thinks anybody other than fury won that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
              But then he went around and said that he won. You’re not showing the signs of a winner, because if you really, truly feel you won, then I should be easy. You shouldn’t run away. In America, we don’t do that. If you believe you won and I believe I won, what do we do? We run it back? We don’t tolerate anything less than that.
              This guy must be the dumbest fùck to ever lace up the gloves.

Fury got robbed and doesn't want to get robbed again you dumb cùnt! If you cross the pond, beat a fighters áss on the cards and lose do you really expect anyone to believe that you would run it back over the pond where they just robbed you?

To this day, I've never heard more ******ed ramblings from any fighter in Boxing - to this day!

Comment

Fury was the last UK heavy with any integrity, who was willing to fight the top guys. No longer.
                Now its crystal clear every UK heavy weight is running. Running to make a fight with the biggest bum they can find.

They have made the heavy weight division a joke.

I dont even like wilder, but its clear he's the only one wanting to fight top guys and be a champion.

Comment

For someone who thinks he’s the lineal whatever (zzzzz) he sure as hell isnt alignin himself for a crack at atleast one of the world titles.
                  Considering his public statement saying “I’m giving my entire purse to charity, my family is comfortable and I don’t need money for anything” I fail to see what he’s looking for in anything to do with boxing,world champ status,fighting the best,being at the top.
                  Arum and warren think his mouthy norvun tones will generate a silly amount of money for fighting nobodies.
                  He considers himself the top boy but won’t fight a top boy?
                  Wonder what his fans (mancs) will excuse that as...🤔

Comment

Im with Wilder on this

Fury is a ***** who ran for the hills because those KDs scared the beejezus out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Fury was the last UK heavy with any integrity, who was willing to fight the top guys. No longer.
                      Now its crystal clear every UK heavy weight is running. Running to make a fight with the biggest bum they can find.

They have made the heavy weight division a joke.

I dont even like wilder, but its clear he's the only one wanting to fight top guys and be a champion.
                      you fackin bell end! First of all, we MADE the fackin sport you dull kunt and the first heavyweight champ was an Englishman. Second, Eddie Hearn garunteed wilder more than warren could or would and has been shouting about wilder coming through and his promoter etc has been very quiet on the matter between point a to b.
                      Uk heavyweight is running? This ain’t a marathon you dumb kunt it’s boxng, Tony Joshua is coming over to your shathole joke of a country and democracy to shut up a giant fackin cheeseburger subway scoffin fat kunt for his starter, the main course would be wilder if he has any balls and fury would have earn the chance along with any of the other up coming fighters and you, you can go home and go straight to bed after ya dinner with no desert coz mommy gotta go out and earn like a ho.

Comment

Working...
                      X