Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: If Fury Feels He Won, I Should Be Easy; He Shouldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    I'm was expected to hear what was the "alot flawed" in my post?

Compubox is always "flawed" if you don't agree with it.

The ref's say basically the same thing for every fight. It's like you are trying to say this ref said he will give extra time to these guys if knocked down? LMAO

Like I said, no one can give a similar example of a fighter getting knocked out through the count of five when Fury's eyes opened and the fight being allowed to continue. Kneeling down yelling the count hoping he will wake up? I'm surprised he didn't have smelling salts with him as well. smh

Those are facts. Now the chicken**** Fury saying he might give Seferi a rematch instead because Wilder isn't well enough known in his own country? Talk about a lame excuse.
    Oh, and when asked why Seferi? Fury said because he is a nice guy. What a brave warrior Fury is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Don't pretend that this wasn't debunked a thousand times. It's beyond boring now. Only mentalists think it wasn't.

Hearn just made a fool out of Espinozer. He's asking him to put out this 3 page document that he says Wilder sent but all we see is nothingness. Just like it's always been when it's about that coward Deontay.

There's big offers for Wilder on the table. The coward either takes it, or he doesn't. But don't keep on claiming that AJ is the one who doesn't want the fight when it's clear he is the one who wants it. That coward Deontay is the one who doesn't. He, nor his team ever did want the fight. That has been made clear to anyone who isn't ****ed up in the head.
      Nothing at all was debunked. Stop. Eventually, barring the death or permanent impairment of either guy, Wilder and AJ will meet in the ring. Maybe it happens this year or in five years, but they will fight. If they don't and if there is no more negotiation about it, we all know who the world will blame. You want people to stop talking about the $50 million offer, but that will never go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Nothing at all was debunked. Stop. Eventually, barring the death or permanent impairment of either guy, Wilder and AJ will meet in the ring. Maybe it happens this year or in five years, but they will fight. If they don't and if there is no more negotiation about it, we all know who the world will blame. You want people to stop talking about the $50 million offer, but that will never go away.
        Who will the "World" blame? It most certainly won't be AJ because everyone knows Wilder is a coward. Only Americans think otherwise. You thinking everyone is as crazy and cowardly as you are, is nothing but your delusion. That deal is way beyond what Wilder is worth, not a single sane person would call it otherwise. So you're on your own you lot in the states. You'll always be on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Keep up.

They can't make offers to wilder when they are already booked in another bum to fight.

Anthony Johnson has fight booked against big bum miller.
          Miller is th

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Keep up.

They can't make offers to wilder when they are already booked in another bum to fight.

Anthony Johnson has fight booked against big bum miller.
            Miller is the only one shouting for it, wilder clearly wants something not on offer I’m guessing.

Comment

JKP isn't American. He's a bitter New Zealander who's running a smear campaign against both Whyte and Joshua because he said Parker would knock them both out. When Parker lost to them, his bitterness has been off the charts. Pretty much everyday he says these things to try and make himself feel better. But when he turns his computer off at night, his insecurity returns. So he comes back the next day saying the same old madness. The dude is a straight ****ing weirdo.
              lol
              I’m glad about that, I’m gonna “git that bloody shape shaggun mungrel fa sure” a bogus Australian!!! Hahahahahaahahahahaahaha! Yeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaa!

Comment

• Wilder doesn't want to fight outside of the US. It's a shame really.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieStewart View Post
                  Willing to fight anyone anywhere, except klitchko for undisputed, or Joshua for undisputed and 40%, or fury in the uk, or whyte, or povetkin, or Parker for unification, or basically any top 10 heavyweight who isn't overweight and inactive. 41 fights deep fought three top 10 ranked heavyweights in his entire career, 1 bum mando defense in 4 years, never unified, holding onto his belt due to a gift draw, whattachamp!
                  Lol!! You're CLEARLY a Poshua fangirl

Comment

He hasn't acknowledged ****. Wilder thinks he won the fight and anyone who disagrees, is sick in the head according to him. Go and read the weirdos Instagram.
                    Hahaha, ok, I gotta admit I don't read Instagram, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X