Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this loudmouth out of shape lard get KO'D
    You best be glad you aren't facing Miller. Ask any of his opponents if he is out of shape. Some of those guys have been around and KNOW. They would tell you, he's a naturally very thick person. Perhaps he could be in better shape, but his aerobic conditioning is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      It looked like in the face off today AJ had a mouth full of water ready to spit in Miller's face in case Miller pushed him again
      I think AJ told hearn he wasn't gonna participate in anymore press conferences if Big Baby pushed him like that again. He got seriously caught off guard.

LoL, Big Baby got some thug in him, he wasn't playing. Or he really believes in selling a fight!

But I wish he and other fighters would NOT do that kinda thing. Save the fight for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Like this?

I love the mocking laugh from Usyk as he walks away. He certainly made Huck pay for that shove in the ring.
        Good post. Usk did take it in stride, and knowing he is a dog, laughed, cause he KNEW what he was gonna do.

Usyk is gangster and smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Miller will KO AJ.. The end. Game over. I can tell.. that push took AJ'S soul. Lol. Miller will be the one battering AJ.. miller don't get tired.. that fools stamina is a 1000.. an king hungry hippo ate all the marbles.. so that belly is solid. You should have took the 50 million! Lol. Nah.. but seriously, I will give AJ full respect and credit for this win. All i wanted was for him to fight and beat one of these bullies in the division.. Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Miller, Joyce
          you said this same thing when he was about to fight Parker.
          I enjoy it when your predictions against AJ keep slapping you back on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
            No it’s not too early Joshua had no problem signing to fight Martin and Parker for their belts but he keeps avoiding wilder like he’s child support.....you can’t turn down 50 million and then turn around and then say no one wants to fight you he’s a joke....obviously in his world the only fighters that want to fight him are the Millers and the Povetkins and the Takams and the Molinas of the world
            Dnt be a dumb assz, it's still on record that wilder and his team never produced a contract despite the fictitious twitter offer from a fighter instead of his promoter.

Keep riding Kardashian ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              So Ortiz KOing Kauffman in 10 with 3 knockdowns is an indicator that he would be less competitive against AJ than Miller? Whatever happened to watching the fights and evaluating styles when determining how competitive a fight would be? What other fight has Ortiz gassed in anyway to say he has stamina issues that would keep him from being competitive with AJ?
              I read somewhere that Kaufman quit boxing and fought a guy named mountain Lion in UFC or something ? These are the types of guys he's been fighting his entire career, just stop. Ha

Ortiz is an old man ,very old in boxing years with long amateur record and pushing 50 and his best day is clearly behind him which was against Wilder who goes backwards and tries to time guys coming in and isn't a dominant rounds fighter so he loses rounds. Joshua will power right through Ortiz and do it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                The only Whoppers Miller will be eating is in the form of Joshuas gloves. He'll probably be drinking milk shakes though that jaw gonna be oftly sore to be chewing food.
                You'll feel awfully ****** and go hide if AJ gets HIS jaw broke won't you? Boxing is brutal. Anyone in the ring can be "oftly sore" after a fight ... and both usually are. You must be a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Garbage fight..there will be at least 5K free complimentary tickets for this clown show...NYC folks ain't buying jokers!
                  Lolx.... what a clown.
                  That small arena is almost sold out.
                  Go back to sleep baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    you said this same thing when he was about to fight Parker.
                    I enjoy it when your predictions against AJ keep slapping you back on the face.
                    I rarely get fights wrong.. who do u have me confused with punk?! My nutsack keeps slapping u in the face. I'm the guy that is always right... even when im wrong.. an I always tell the truth.. even when I lie.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      You'll feel awfully ****** and go hide if AJ gets HIS jaw broke won't you? Boxing is brutal. Anyone in the ring can be "oftly sore" after a fight ... and both usually are. You must be a teenager.
                      It’s bad enough seeing a 300lb man in Lycra cycling shorts but to say he stands a chance against AJ is absurd.

Don’t get me wrong I look at him and think he is a fat Fu#ck his size and workrate might just overwhelm Joshua but then I look at all his deficiencies. If he had a heavy punch I would be worried.

I think Joyce would worry me more because his pressure is even more imposing ,still susceptible to being hit but can crack. Fat belly midriff just plods forward with no real defence and throw punches. If he has a good chin it will be fun whilst it last.

Chris Eubank has a great chin, fantastic work rate but when he stepped up how did that workrate work out for him?

Martin was meant to have a great chin too, cheeseburger monster down in 5

The end

Comment

Working...
                      X